Worlds of Power 4 - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest is a novel based on the game Castlevania: Simon's Quest published by Scholastic. In it, a modern day kid Timothy Bradley, one of the best original Castlevania players, is enlisted by Simon Belmont, to aid in him overcoming the curse that Dracula has placed upon him.
- Count Dracula (Chapter 1 - In Castlevania I game) - The villain at the end of Castlevania.
- Simon Belmont (Chapter 1 - As portrayed by Timothy Bradley) - The hero of the original Castlevania game.
- Timothy Bradley (Chapter 1) - The young hero of the game. He is master of the first Castlevania game and as such has been transported to Castlevania to help Simon Belmont on his new quest.
- Judy Bradley (Chapter 1) - Timothy's mother who yells at him for playing too many video games.
- Simon Belmont (Chapter 1 - In the background)
- Simon Belmont (Chapter 2 - First dialogue) - The main hero of the game. He seeks Tim's help to get his girlfriend back and defeat Dracula's Curse.
- Janet Morrison (Chapter 2) - The cutest girl in school.
- Burt Alvin (Chapter 2) - A bully and Janet's boyfriend.
- Linda Entwhistle (Chapter 4 - First mentioned) - Simon's beloved who did not return to him at the end of the original Castlevania
- Count Dracula (Chapter 4 - Possessing Simon) - Though dead, his spirit is able to influence the living
- Ghoul (Chapter 7) - Undead zombies wandering around the towns. They leave behind energy that Simon can used when they are killed.
- Linda Entwhistle (Chapter 8 - First dialog from a distance)
- Monk (Chapter 9) - Lives in the great church
- Ezederada Perkins (Chapter 10) - Caretaker of Berkeley's Mansion
- Chapter 1 - Tim
- Chapter 2 - Simon
- Chapter 3 - The Return of Dracula - Sort of
- Chapter 4 - Castlevania Caper
- Chapter 5 - Dr. Simon and Mr. Dracula
- Chapter 6 - The Seven Deadly Sins
- Chapter 7 - Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun
- Chapter 8 - The Signpost
- Chapter 9 - The Church
- Chapter 10 - A Rib Tickler
- Chapter 11 - Miss Ezederada
- Chapter 12 - Stake Out
- Chapter 13 - The Ghostly Eyeball
- Chapter 14 - You Take the High Road...
- Chapter 15 - Red Rover, Blue Rover, Will You Come Over
- Chapter 16 - The Slime of Dracula
- Chapter 17 - Thanatos
- Chapter 18 - The Final Confrontation
- Chapter 19 - Stor/Gal Cemetery
- Chapter 20 - Deborah Cliff
- Chapter 21 - The Castle Tower
- Chapter 22 - The Final Confrontation: Part Two
- Konami allowed the makers of this book to adapt the story of Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. However, since the book was published as part of the Worlds of Power series, it's not part of the Castlevania series.
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - The game this is a novelization of.