Weapons List from Castlevania games. (Dawn of Sorrow/Portrait of Ruin)
- Vampire Killer (pre Whip's Memory) /Attack+10/ The whip started with at the beginning of the game before Jonathan can wield it.
- Leather Whip /Attack+26/ Basic whip made of leather.
- Steel Whip /Attack+41/ A whip made of steel.
- Rose Stem Whip /Attack+77/ A whip that is covered in razor sharp thorns.
- Medusa Whip /Attack+36/ A whip that turns all it strikes to stone.
- Nebula /Attack+46/ A whip that homes in on evil.
- Flame Whip /Attack+82/ A flame endowed whip.
- Jet Black Whip /Attack+57/ A whip that irradiates dark energy.
- Undead Killer /Attack+88/ A holy whip designed to slay the undead. (Red skeletons,Red Axe Armor,ect.)
- Vampire Killer (post Whip's Memory) /Attack+103/ Legendary weapon of the Belmont family.
- Knife /Attack+10/ Run-of-the-mill pocket knife.
- Combat Knife /Attack+31/ Military issue, serrated knife.
- Basilard /Attack+41/ A dagger with an I-shaped hilt.
- Katar /Attack+62/ An Indian dagger.
- Cinquedea /Attack+72/ A dagger decorated with jewels.
- Short Sword /Attack+20/ A small and easy to wield sword.
- Rapier /Attack+15/ A thin sword designed for thrusting attacks.
- Fleuret /Attack+19/ A short sword with a handguard.
- Cutlass /Attack+26/ A sailor's short sword.
- Main Gauche /Attack+23/ A sword that boosts defense as well as attack.
- Small Sword /Attack+27/ A sword designed for beginners.
- Long Sword /Attack+36/ An average long sword.
- Estoc /Attack+30/ A fencing blade.
- Gladius /Attack+41/ An ancient Roman sword.
- Whip Sword /Attack+34/ A sword who's blade has whip-like properties.
- Garian Sword /Attack+38/ An articulated sword used in executions.
- Kris Naga /Attack+42/ A beautifully crafted damask sword.
- Milican's Sword /Attack+51/ A sword that turns creatures to stone.
- Rahab's Frost /Attack+51/ An icy sword forged of the fang of Rahab, the water-dragon.
- Agni's Flame /Attack+51/ Fiery blade of the fire god, Agni.
- Nebula /Attack+49/ A holy sword-like chain with a will of it's own.
- Fragarach /Attack+30/ A demonic, cross shaped sword.
- Hrunting /Attack+34/ A horrific sword with venom in it's blade.
- Mystletain /Attack+27/ A sword hewn from the wood of a divine tree.
- Joyeuse /Attack+38/ An extravagant sword that raises the wielder's luck.
- Assassin Blade /Attack+67/ A poisoned blade wielded by assassins.
- Burtgang /Attack+53/ A divine sword tat protects it's wielder.
- Kaladbolg /Attack+60/ A demonic sword tempered by fairies.
- Heaven's Sword /Attack+41/ A demon-slaying sword wielded by an angel.
- Bakatwa /Attack+88/ A simple, yet effective sword.
- Jagdplaute /Attack+93/ A deadly and elegant sword.
- Damascus Sword /Attack+113/ A sword that can never be dulled.
- Valmanway /Attack+34/ The sword who's name means "Blessed Wind".
- Stellar Sword /Attack+88/ The sword of the legendary Maxim Kischine.
- Alucard's Sword /Attack+49/ The favored sword of Alucard.