Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weapons List from Castlevania games. (Dawn of Sorrow/Portrait of Ruin)
- Vampire Killer (pre Whip's Memory) /Attack+10/ The whip started with at the beginning of the game before Jonathan can wield it.
- Leather Whip /Attack+26/ Basic whip made of leather.
- Steel Whip /Attack+41/ A whip made of steel.
- Rose Stem Whip /Attack+77/ A whip that is covered in razor sharp thorns.
- Medusa Whip /Attack+36/ A whip that turns all it strikes to stone.
- Nebula /Attack+46/ A whip that homes in on evil.
- Flame Whip /Attack+82/ A flame endowed whip.
- Jet Black Whip /Attack+57/ A whip that irradiates dark energy.
- Undead Killer /Attack+88/ A holy whip designed to slay the undead. (Red skeletons,Red Axe Armor,ect.)
- Vampire Killer (post Whip's Memory) /Attack+103/ Legendary weapon of the Belmont family.
- Knife /Attack+10/ Run-of-the-mill pocket knife.
- Combat Knife /Attack+31/ Military issue, serrated knife.
- Basilard /Attack+41/ A dagger with an I-shaped hilt.
- Katar /Attack+62/ An Indian dagger.
- Cinquedea /Attack+72/ A dagger decorated with jewels.
- Short Sword /Attack+20/ A small and easy to wield sword.
- Rapier /Attack+15/ A thin sword designed for thrusting attacks.
- Fleuret /Attack+19/ A short sword with a handguard.
- Cutlass /Attack+26/ A sailor's short sword.
- Main Gauche /Attack+23/ A sword that boosts defense as well as attack.
- Small Sword /Attack+27/ A sword designed for beginners.
- Long Sword /Attack+36/ An average long sword.
- Estoc /Attack+30/ A fencing blade.
- Gladius /Attack+41/ An ancient Roman sword.
- Whip Sword /Attack+34/ A sword who's blade has whip-like properties.
- Garian Sword /Attack+38/ An articulated sword used in executions.
- Kris Naga /Attack+42/ A beautifully crafted damask sword.
- Milican's Sword /Attack+51/ A sword that turns creatures to stone.
- Rahab's Frost /Attack+51/ An icy sword forged of the fang of Rahab, the water-dragon.
- Agni's Flame /Attack+51/ Fiery blade of the fire god, Agni.
- Nebula /Attack+49/ A holy sword-like chain with a will of it's own.
- Fragarach /Attack+30/ A demonic, cross shaped sword.
- Hrunting /Attack+34/ A horrific sword with venom in it's blade.
- Mystletain /Attack+27/ A sword hewn from the wood of a divine tree.
- Joyeuse /Attack+38/ An extravagant sword that raises the wielder's luck.
- Assassin Blade /Attack+67/ A poisoned blade wielded by assassins.
- Burtgang /Attack+53/ A divine sword tat protects it's wielder.
- Kaladbolg /Attack+60/ A demonic sword tempered by fairies.
- Heaven's Sword /Attack+41/ A demon-slaying sword wielded by an angel.
- Bakatwa /Attack+88/ A simple, yet effective sword.
- Jagdplaute /Attack+93/ A deadly and elegant sword.
- Damascus Sword /Attack+113/ A sword that can never be dulled.
- Valmanway /Attack+34/ The sword who's name means "Blessed Wind".
- Stellar Sword /Attack+88/ The sword of the legendary Maxim Kischine.
- Alucard's Sword /Attack+49/ The favored sword of Alucard.