Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- If the entirety of the prologue is finished in less than 1 minute, Alucard earns +5 HP, +5 Max Hearts, and +5 STR, CON, INT and LCK. It should be noted, however, that such a feat is legitimately impossible until the player completes the whole game, as the 'Die, monster' cutscene is unskippable otherwise.
- If Richter manages to kill Dracula without receiving any damage, Alucard earns +5 HP.
- If Dracula is defeated without having a sub-weapon in Richter's possession and without using the Flame Whip, Alucard earns +5 HP, +1 STR, CON, INT, and +5 LCK.
- If Richter finishes the prologue with the Holy Water equipped, Alucard starts with +5 MP and +5 Hearts.
- If Richter finishes the prologue with the Cross equipped, Alucard starts with +10 MP and +5 Hearts.
- If Richter collects more than 40 Hearts, Alucard starts the game with a Neutron Bomb in his inventory.
- If Richter loses all of his HP, Maria will make him invincible for the rest of the battle. Alucard then starts with a Potion in his inventory.
- If Richter finishes the prologue with no Hearts, Alucard starts the game with a Heart Refresh.
- Combining the best of the best of these bonuses legitimately possible in playthroughs after beating the game, Alucard can start the game with 85 HP, 55 Hearts, 14 STR, 13 INT, 13 CON, 17 LCK, and 25 MP. All bonuses pertaining to sub-weaponry and items are not included, however, as very few, if any at all, are legitimately possible.