Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Wiki by .|
Vincent Dorin is a priest who also acts as a merchant due to his rural church supposedly running low on money. He recognizes Jonathan on sight by his whip and is amazed to be in the presence of the owner of the legendary Vampire Killer.
- "A priest who acts as your guide. Not the courageous type. Runs the store."
The duo encounters him on the first area of the Castle Entrance, wherein he recognized Jonathan wielding the Vampire Killer whip, and Charlotte as a mage when he mentioned of a rumor about her fame, which embarrassed the former. He then went inside the castle ahead of them.
During the course of the game (in an event triggered by entering his shop after defeating Death in the Tower of Death), he gets bitten by a vampire, giving the player the choice to either cure him or let him be consumed by vampirism.
Although he promises to lower the price of his stock if the player cures him ("I'll lower the price... I'll lower the price!") he does no such thing upon being cured. Curing him or not merely changes his dialogue in the good ending.
- Potion - $500
- High Potion - $2,000 (available only after defeating Stella in the Tower of Death)
- Tonic - $400
- High Tonic - $1,200 (not initially available)
- Anti-Venom - $100
- Uncurse Potion - $100
- Powdered Milk - $573 (available only after acquiring 1,000 Shop Points)
- Birthday Cake - $3,000 (only available on the player's birthday per the DS settings)
- Magical Ticket - $1,000 (available only after acquiring 25,000 Shop Points)
- CASTLE MAP 1 - $100
- CASTLE MAP 2 - $100 (available only after defeating Dullahan at the City of Haze)
- CASTLE MAP 3 - $100 (available only after defeating Stella in the Tower of Death)
- Record 5 - $30,000 (available only after acquiring 30,000 Shop Points)
- The player is able to attack Vincent while he is under the effects of vampirism. Attacking him more than five times will cause him to run towards the door and disappear from the room. However, he will return if the player simply revisits the room.
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Inventory Guide by Darth Nemesis at GameFAQs.com
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Castlevania Wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
|Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin|
|Jonathan Morris - Charlotte Aulin - Wind - Vincent Dorin|
|Brauner - Stella - Loretta - Death - Dracula|
|Richter Belmont - Maria Renard - Old Axe Armor|
|Main Game Bosses|
|Dullahan - Behemoth - Keremet - Astarte - Legion - Dagon |
The Creature - Mummy Man - Werewolf - Medusa
|Nest of Evil Bosses|
|Balore - Gergoth - Zephyr - Aguni - Abaddon - Doppelganger|
Fake Trevor, Fake Sypha and Fake Grant
|Entrance - Great Stairway - Buried Chamber - Tower of Death - Master's Keep - The Throne Room|
|City of Haze - Nation of Fools - Sandy Grave - Forest of Doom|
13th Street - Burnt Paradise - Forgotten City - Dark Academy - Nest of Evil
|Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Original Soundtrack|
|BradyGames Portrait of Ruin Official Strategy Guide - Konami Akumajō Dracula: Gallery of Labyrinth Official Guide|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Sisters Mode - Richter Mode - Old Axe Armor Mode|