Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Villas, Mansions and Manors are recurring environments within the Castlevania series. They are portrayed as large dwelling houses with a historical background. The lord of the mansion is usually mentioned throughout the course of the game and, in some cases, fought in vampiric form as the stage's boss.
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - Berkeley Mansion, Bodley Mansion, Brahm's Mansion, Laruba Mansion, Rover Mansion
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - Dracula's Curse Block 9
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Olrox's Quarters, Death Wing's Lair
- Castlevania (N64) / Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Villa
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows - Mansion
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Giant's Dwelling, Mystery Manor