Mansions, Manors, and Villas are recurring environments within the Castlevania series. They are portrayed as large dwelling houses with a historical background. The lord of the mansion is usually mentioned throughout the course of the game and, in some cases, fought in vampiric form as the stage's boss.
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest — Berkeley Mansion, Bodley Mansion, Brahm's Mansion, Laruba Mansion, Rover Mansion
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse — Dracula's Curse Block 9
- Super Castlevania IV — The Ruined Mansion
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night — Olrox's Quarters, Death Wing's Lair
- Castlevania (N64) / Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness — Villa
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows — The Mansion
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia — Giant's Dwelling, Mystery Manor