First used against the Golgoth Guards early in the game, this ability allows Dracula to possess specific enemies in order to control them. Once possessed, the enemy can be used to access areas previously unavailable to the player via bypassing security devices. A negative side-affect of vampiric possession is that Dracula's blood will slowly corrupt the subject's body over time. When the enemy's health is completely drained, they will die from decomposition, forcing Dracula back into his original body.
- Both Satan and Nergal Meslamstea have an ability similar to Vampiric Possession.
- Dracula possesses enemies by transforming into blood.
- Only Golgoth Guards and Bioquimek Scientists can be possessed.
- Vampiric Possession is primarily used as a stealth ability.
- Dracula once possessed Simon Belmont via a black mist in Mirror of Fate.