Vampire Killer may refer to:
- 1986 — Vampire Killer, the famous theme first introduced in the game Castlevania.
- 1986 — Vampire Killer, the 1986 MSX2 game.
- 1994 — Vampire Killer, the Japanese name for the Sega Mega Drive game Castlevania: Bloodlines.
- 1994 — Vampire Killer, the mysterious whip owned by the Belmont Clan. Its name is first introduced in Castlevania: Bloodlines.
- 2010 — Vampire Killer, the original Combat Cross, used by Gabriel Belmont in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.