Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vampire Killer could refer to:
- 1986 — Vampire Killer, the famous theme first introduced in the game Castlevania.
- 1986 — Vampire Killer, the 1986 MSX2 game.
- 1994 — Vampire Killer, the Japanese name for the Sega Mega Drive game Castlevania: Bloodlines.
- 1994 — Vampire Killer, the mysterious whip owned by the Belmont Clan. Its name is first introduced in Castlevania: Bloodlines.
- 2010 — Vampire Killer, the original Combat Cross, used by Gabriel Belmont in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.