Trevor Belmont (known as Ralph C. Belmondo in Japan) is the main hero of the Pachislot Akumajō Dracula trilogy. He's a vampire hunter and a descendant of Leon. His family was exiled from Wallachia because of their powers. 
The first two games feature an older version of Trevor which has a scar across his cheek which occurred after the events of Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse. The third game features a scar-less face, indicating it takes place during that game.  His character design is similar to his appearance in Curse of Darkness.
The story is the same as told in Dracula's Curse. Trevor is requested by the Pope to defeat Dracula after previously attempts had ended in failure. Pachislot III recounts small snippets of his adventure.
- Battle Mission: Succubus
- Battle Mission: Doppelganger
- Battle Mission: Dracula
- Alucard Mission: Alucard
- Dracula Battle: Dracula (True Form)
The story of Pachislot I and II are a story from an alternative timeline set around the time of Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.
- Battle Mission: Medusa
- Isaac Mission: Isaac
- Battle Mission: Wyvern
- Battle Mission: Dullahan
- Battle Mission: Death
- Dracula Battle Bonus: Dracula
- Dracula Battle Bonus: D. A.
- Vs. Skeletons - Wind Whip (Wave)
- Vs. Comical Skeleton - Punt 
- Vs. Medusa - Grand Cross 
- Vs. Succubus - Grand Cross (Beam)
- Vs. Isaac - Tug of war
- Vs. Death - Grand Cross 
- Vs. Dracula - Sonic Edge, Grand Cross (Beam)
- Vs. Succubus - Grand Cross (Pillar) 
- Vs. Dullahan - Whip vs. Sword combat
- Vs. Wyvern - Grapples legs with whip
- Vs. Death - ??
- Vs. Comical Skeleton - Heal Drop  
- Vs. D. A. - Stabs controlling necklace with Dagger 
- Vs. Dracula - ??