Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation||Warriors of the Light|
|From|| Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse|
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
|Subweapons||Axe, Dagger, Cross, Holy Water|
|Hyper Attack||Vampire Killer (Trevor Version)|
|English VA||Gideon Emery|
|Japanese VA||Takashi Kondo|
Trevor Belmont also appears as a playable character in Castlevania: Judgment for the Wii. The Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Strategy Guide first confirmed his in-game appearance. He wears lots of leather, much like Simon Belmont. However, Trevor's outfit isn't colored, his hair has been cut shorter than Simon's, and he now wears an eyepatch over his left eye. His theme is fittingly "Beginning". Like in Curse of Darkness, he retains the scar over his eye and chest from his fight against Dracula, but in this version his eye was lost as well.
- Short description: The man who defeated Dracula for the first time.
- Select Screen: "Feel the might of House Belmont!" "Come! Fight with honor!" "You will regret challenging me."
- Before battle: "You will witness the power of a true vampire hunter."
- Before battle: "Come then--to battle."
- Before Battle: "No matter who may challenge, my clan will not falter."
- Before fighting Death, Carmilla, Golem, and Cornell: "Creature of the night -- you will not escape the grasp of my whip."
- Before fighting himself: "Did you believe this cheap trick would cause me to waver? '"One whip is all this world needs. Begone!"
- Before fighting Grant: "It's been many moons since our last match. Come."
- Before fighting Sypha: "I'm relieved you don't know me. It will make testing you easier."
- Before fighting Alucard: "This time, I ask you hold nothing back."
- Before fighting Simon: "We shall see if you possess skills worthy of my whip."
- Before fighting Dracula: "It's time I repaid you for these scars."
- After Battle: "That is the power men feared." "Without total concentration -- total devotion -- you cannot best me." "I shall not allow any dishonor to befall the Belmont name."
- After fighting Death, Carmilla, Golem, and Cornell: "All creatures of darkness must fall."
- After fighting himself: "There can only be one Trevor Belmont."
- After fighting Grant: "What has happened to you? Your skills have dulled."
- After fighting Sypha: "I have finally seen the true measure of your abilities."
- After fighting Alucard: "I know you held back your true power."
- After fighting Simon: "You're not yet ready. You must continue training."
- After fighting Simon in Story Mode: "A bit more training, I should think. Then you may be ready."
- After fighting Alucard in Story Mode: "An empty victory. It is your father I am truly after."
- After fighting Sypha in Story Mode: "I fought fair and won the day. If only that held true in our household..."
- After fighting Aeon in Story Mode: "Leave it to me. Nothing will stand in my way."
- Before fighting Time Reaper: "On my honor as a Belmont, I will defeat you!"
- After Grant loses to him in Story Mode: "Enough? Stand if your blood still boils, else this matter is settled."
- After Eric loses to him in Story Mode: "Learn your lesson and mind your tongue."
- After Simon loses to him in Story Mode: "You are not worthy of my whip. Not yet."
- After Dracula loses to him in Story Mode: "The Belmont clan exists for one reason: to see you vanquished!
- During Hyper Attack: "I'll end this!" "That's the power of legend."
|Warriors of the Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of the Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania: Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Ultimate Judge Guidebook|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline - True Story Mode|