The Throne Room is a distinctive environment in the Castlevania series. The area is generally very small, sometimes conformed of just one room, and it generally lies on the highest section of the Castle Keep.
As its name implies, the throne where the Lord of the Castle commands his armies can generally be found here, although sometimes the vampire's coffin is what's found here instead.
The final confrontation against the game's main antagonist usually takes place in this chamber.
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - Dracula's Curse Block A
- Castlevania Chronicles - Chronicles Block 8
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - Bloodlines
- Castlevania: Bloodlines: The Castle Proserpina
- Castlevania: Dracula X - Count Dracula
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Final Stage: Bloodlines
- Castlevania Legends - The Cathedral
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - Castle Top Floor
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Top Floor
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Pagoda of the Misty Moon
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - The Pinnacle
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Dracula's Castle
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - The Throne Room
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Final Approach
- Castlevania Judgment - Throne Room
- Castlevania: The Arcade - Stage 5
- Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth - Adventure ReBirth Stage 6
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - The Throne Room
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate - Throne Room
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Throne Room