Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Strength is a recurring statistic in the Castlevania franchise. The Strength that a hero has determines how much damage he/she can do to the many minions lurking inside Castlevania's walls with an equipped weapon of choice. The weapon's attack attributes matter little in whether to choose STR or INT for bonus damage, so one could theoretically use a Holy Whip and have no measure of Intelligence whatsoever, yet still do alarming amounts of damage with high Strength. Be warned, however, that in most games, sub-weapons receive no aid from Strength, even if it would take a great deal of it to hurl a Wrecking Ball.
- All damage dealt from attacks made by Alucard that involve using what he has equipped in his hands is derived from the Attack statistic, which is increased by 1 point for every point in his Strength stat.
- Due to the Attack statistic not returning in Circle of the Moon, it is left to the Strength statistic to determine how much damage Nathan deals to the enemies he encounters.
- Since the Strength statistic is squared for the purposes of dealing damage, doubling the value of that statistic will actually quadruple all damage dealt.
- Note that this is the only game in the entirety of the franchise where sub-weapon damage is also directly affected by Strength. In the other games, this is dependent upon the hero's Intelligence statistic.
- Again, due to the Attack statistic being absent, the duty of determining how much damage Juste deals to the monsters he encounters with the Vampire Killer whip falls upon the Strength statistic.
- Every 2 points in Juste's Strength increases the damage dealt with the whip by one point.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Wiki by .|