Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spell Fusion is the ability to infuse sub-weapons (Dagger, Axe, Sacred Fist, Holy Water, Holy Book and Cross) with the power of Spell Books in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance to unleash devastating magical attacks similar to the Item Crash ability other members of the Belmont Clan have in other Castlevania games. There are five different Spell Books in the game:
Spell Fusion ListEdit
- Dagger: Mirage Knife - Juste starts floating, surrounding himself with 9 daggers which burst into flames, transforming into giant fireballs which launch in every direction and ricochet on the screen multiple times.
- Axe: Soul of Hydra - Juste unleashes 2 dragons made out of fire which home in on the nearest enemy.
- Sacred Fist: Shining Knuckle - Juste fires 6 balls of fire.
- Holy Water: Bounding Flame - Juste creates a fireball that travels along the ground.
- Holy Book: Heat Spiral - A Bible is released and spinning flames fan out all around it.
- Cross: Burning Cross - Juste creates a giant cross which launches a swirling fire blast on impact.
- Dagger: Magic Missile - Juste attacks with multiple homing projectiles.
- Axe: Hail Stone - Juste creates a giant chunk of ice which falls from the heavens on a target.
- Sacred Fist: Icicle Dash - Juste attacks with a powerful knuckle made of ice.
- Holy Water: Ice Cubic - Three ice blocks form on a target.
- Holy Book: Judgement Water - Juste unleashes blue fire on both sides of him.
- Cross: Ice Servant - Juste creates a spinning ice cross which sprays icicles (functions like a familiar). The ice cross will get smaller as it sprays icicles, until it finally disappears.
- Dagger: Sparkling Rain - Juste throws several energy blades to the sky which then fall on enemies within range.
- Axe: Lightning Bolt - Juste calls upon lightning to attack most enemies on the screen.
- Sacred Fist: Homing Thunder - Launches concentrated thunderbolts at the enemy.
- Holy Water: Ground Bolt - Lightning moves around the screen, damaging everything in its path.
- Holy Book: Shield - Two balls of energy float in front of Juste, damaging anything that touches them.
- Cross: Holy Cross - Juste is engulfed in light from the heavens and floats in the sky, unleashing giant crosses which spiral around him.
- Dagger: Thousand Dagger - Juste throws a stream of daggers.
- Axe: Axe Trap - An axe swirls around Juste.
- Sacred Fist: Fighting Spirit Fist - Juste fires a powerful energy ball from his fists, similar to the Hadōken from the Street Fighter series.
- Holy Water: Hydro Typhoon - Holy water rains from the heavens.
- Holy Book: Protect Bible - Juste surrounds himself with several Bibles that act as a shield.
- Cross: Guardian Cross - Juste surrounds himself with crosses that act as a protective barrier.
- Dagger: Summon Garuda - The giant bird Garuda is summoned to attack with a rain of sharp feathers.
- Axe: Evil Wing - A winged devil is summoned, which turns its wings into axes that fly around the screen.
- Sacred Fist: Summon Asura - Juste summons Asura, who unleashes a flurry of punches everywhere.
- Holy Water: Summon Aquarius - Juste summons an angel which flies around showering everything in holy water.
- Holy Book: Summon Fairie - A fairie is summoned to attack the closest enemy with a hammer.
- Cross: Summon Warlock - A mysterious sorcerer with a cane and glowing red eyes is summoned, calling upon meteors from the heavens.
- No Sub-Weapon: God Bless - Restores Juste's health.