Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As your primary weapon, it is very important that you learn how to utilize the shadow whip effectively. Due to its reach, the shadow whip is great for both crowd control and attacking from a distance as well as starting combos. If you are facing armored enemies such as Riot Police or Dungeon Jailer without Chaos magic, somersault over their heads and counterattack with the somersault whip skill. Shadow daggers can be used to both momentarily stagger enemies and interrupt/cancel their attack. When you are running low on magic for both the void sword and chaos claws, its a good idea to switch to the shadow whip to grind blood orbs from enemies.
Pros and Cons Edit
- Longest reach of all three weapons.
- Unlimited Use
- Delivers moderate to high amount of damage depending on its weapon mastery level.
- Allows player to generate blood orbs in combat through Combat Focus to fuel Void & Chaos powers.
- Great for executing fast phased combos
- Great for crowd control when surrounded by enemies.
- Has significantly less skills than the other two weapons (14 vs 22).
- Lacks special moves such as Blizzard or Meteorite.
- Shadow Daggers deal very low damage.