Although the name of this area doesn't appear normally, it can be shown by using a code in an emulator. It consists of five rooms:
- The first room, where the game starts.
- A tall room full of Skeleton Bombers.
- A hidden room on the left wall of the first room (the one with an HP max).
- A room above the third room (the one with the Skeleton Medalist).
- The final room, where the second form of Dracula is fought.
|Enemy Data: Sealed Room (edit)|
|Image||Name - Game|
|'|| Strong: Fire|
HP: 20/150 ( )
| Common Drop: Salamander Card (20%)|
Rare Drop: Potion (1%)
| Sealed Room, Catacomb, Chapel Tower, Outer Wall, Battle Arena( )|
|'|| Strong: Wind|
| Common Drop: Toy Ring (10%)|
Rare Drop: Bear Ring (1%)
| Sealed Room|
|'|| Strong: Darkness|
| Sealed Room|
- Konami's Shinkigensha Official Guide for Circle of the Moon states that at least most areas conforming the Sealed Room belong to the Audience Room, while only one belongs to the Catacomb. On the other hand, the NTT Pub Official Guide (also from Konami) states that all areas belong to the Catacomb.
- In addition, the Shinkigensha guide mentions that the last room, where the final battle against Dracula (Second Form) takes place, is called Isekai (異世界), which translates to "Different World".
|Castlevania: Circle of the Moon|
Sealed Room - Catacomb - Abyss Stairway - Audience Room - Triumph Hallway - Outer Wall - Machine Tower - Eternal Corridor - Chapel Tower - Underground Gallery - Underground Warehouse - Underground Waterway - Observation Tower - Ceremonial Room - Battle Arena