Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rusty is a Castlevania-like game that was produced by C-Lab in 1993 for the NEC PC-9800 home computer in Japan. It also uses many elements that were rarely used from past games, such as keys and whip swinging obstacles.
- Rusty: The female protagonist of the game, a vampire huntress.
- Marquis Monte-Carlo: The main villain, a Dracula-like vampire.
|Comparison of Images|
|Rusty||Rondo of Blood|
- Intro Stage 1 (Town) Stage 2 (Graveyard)
- Stage 3 (Chapel) Stage 4 (Chapel Tower) Stage 5 (Cavern)
- Stage 6 (Waterway) Stage 7 (Garden Road) Stage 8 (Clock Tower)
- Stage 9 (Castle) Final Stage (Castle Keep) Ending and Credits