Rusty is a Castlevania-like game that was produced by C-Lab in 1993 for the NEC PC-9800 home computer in Japan. It also uses many elements that were rarely used from past games, such as keys and whip swinging obstacles.
- Rusty: The female protagonist of the game, a vampire huntress.
- Marquis Monte-Carlo: The main villain, a Dracula-like vampire.
|Comparison of Images|
|Rusty||Rondo of Blood|
- Intro Stage 1 (Town) Stage 2 (Graveyard)
- Stage 3 (Chapel) Stage 4 (Chapel Tower) Stage 5 (Cavern)
- Stage 6 (Waterway) Stage 7 (Garden Road) Stage 8 (Clock Tower)
- Stage 9 (Castle) Final Stage (Castle Keep) Ending and Credits