Robot Chicken is an American stop-motion animated comedy television series created and executive produced by Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, along with co-head writers Douglas Goldstein and Tom Root. The writers, especially Green, also provide many of the voices. Senreich, Goldstein and Root were formerly writers for the popular action figure hobbyist magazine ToyFare.
Robot Chicken has won an Annie Award and three Emmy Awards.
Simon Belmont storms into Dracula's castle one night and two butlers attempt to stop him revealing themselves really to be wolf men. When Simon takes out his whip, they start making fun of him, only to be immediately subdued and forced to lead him to their master's chamber. Dracula faces Simon and also mocks him for using a whip to fight against the powers of darkness, only to be subdued too while he attempts to escape by transforming into a bat. The two wolf men watch everything from outside a nearby window and comment that Simon could be just a sadist with a whip fetish.
- Tom Root as Simon Belmont
- Jean-Claude Van Damme as Dracula
- Seth Green as Wolf Man Butler #1
- Hugh Davidson as Wolf Man Butler #2
- The two wolf men appear to have been based on the Vampire Butlers and Vampire Villagers from Castlevania (N64) and Legacy of Darkness.
- In the sketch, Simon, who is wearing his original outfit from Castlevania, fights Dracula in his Symphony of the Night incarnation, even though both characters belong to different periods in the timeline.
- Simon has never been portrayed with a beard in any of the classic games.