|For other uses, see Pumpkin (disambiguation).|
The Pumpkin is a sub-weapon used by the character of the same name. Pumpkin cannot lose it, for it is the only sub-weapon he can use. The pumpkin will bounce toward enemies and explode, but it can, like Leon's sub-weapons, be upgraded using the orbs.
- Red Orb - Large Pumpkin: A larger, more powerful version of the normal pumpkin. Covers more ground. 3 hearts.
- Purple Orb - Pumpkin Missile: Seven pumpkins will form a semi-circle, and will one-by-one dart at enemies clockwise. 8 hearts.
- Blue Orb - Shock Pumpkin: A large pumpkin will fall from the ceiling and crush enemies. 8 hearts.
- Green Orb - Rampage Pumpkin: Pumpkin will transform into a flat disc pumpkin and slice through enemies. 5 hearts.
- Yellow Orb - Grand Pumpkin: Several large pumpkins emerge and will circle a flying Pumpkin (much like the cross' item crash, the Grand Cross). 12 hearts.
- White Orb - Spread Pumpkin: Pumpkin will shoot several pumpkins out of an arm-cannon. 6 hearts.
- Black Orb - Pumpkin Serpent: Pumpkin will summon a snake-pumpkin creature to home in onto enemies. 12 hearts.
|Item Data: Pumpkin (edit)|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|A cool pumpkin.|| Sub-Weapon|
|Consume: 2 Hearts|