Power Throw is an ability in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. It can be obtained by gaining dominance over the Skeleton Ape's soul. This soul alone doesn't appear to do anything, but if the player uses it in conjunction with certain souls, it enhances Soma's throwing ability of that soul in one form or another, either by adding more damage, allowing to throw it faster, or throwing it at larger distances.
Skeleton Ape + Puppet Master
- Soma throws the puppet further than normally.
Skeleton Ape + Une
- Soma throws Unes further than normally.
Skeleton Ape + Slogra
- Soma throws spears further than normally.
Skeleton Ape + Ripper
- Soma throw knives faster than normally.
Skeleton Ape + Mandragora
- Soma throws Mandragoras further than normally.
Skeleton Ape + Decarabia
- Soma throws Decarabias with improved speed.
Skeleton Ape + Axe Armor
- Soma throws the Axe Armor further than normally.
|Item Data: Power Throw|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Throw a foe with incredible power.|| Enchanted Soul|
| Rarity: ***|
Drop: Skeleton Ape
| Effect: Enhances throwing of other abilities.|
- Soul FAQ by MrPaladin at GameFAQs.com