|Song Data: Poison Mind|
|Image||Track No. / Name (Japanese Name)||Game / Soundtrack||Composer||Usage||Notes / Links|
|28. Poison Mind|| Castlevania / Akumajo Dracula Best Vol. 1||Konami Kukeiha Club||Boss theme|| Links: YouTube|
|Poison Mind|| Castlevania: Rondo of Blood / Akumajo Dracula X||Konami Kukeiha Club||Castle Keep BGM|| Links: YouTube|
|19. Poison Mind|| Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles / Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Original Soundtrack||Masanori Akita (arranged)||Castle Keep BGM|| Links: YouTube|
|7. Poison Mind|| Castlevania: The Arcade / Akumajō Dracula Best Music Collections BOX||Masayuki Maruyama and Goh Fujiwara (arranged)||Mini-Boss Theme|| Links: YouTube|
- Castlevania - Boss theme.
- Vampire Killer - Boss theme.
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - First plays during the battle with Shaft's minions, the first four bosses from Castlevania. Later plays during the Castle Keep.
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - No longer used in the battle with Shaft's minions. Still used during the Castle Keep.
- Castlevania: The Arcade - The first miniboss theme; notably used during the battle with the White Dragon.
- This track is similar to Op. 2, No. 9 SONATE A VIOLINO E BASSO by Antonio Vivaldi (second movement): YouTube
- In the track Evil's Symphonic Poem in Castlevania Judgment, a quote from "Poison Mind" can be heard.
- Unchosen Paths: the Music of Castlevania - Contains an arrangement of "Poison Mind" in the super-medley "Scrouge of 1691".