Akumajō Dracula II (悪魔城ドラキュラⅡ) is a pachislot arcade game and is a sequel of Pachislot Akumajō Dracula. It was released to Japanese arcades on 20 July 2010. It features much the same cast as the original game, which is based on the cast of Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. It was followed by Pachislot Akumajō Dracula III in 2012.
Many of Pachislot II's gameplay mechanics are inherited from the first Pachislot game. The player progresses through a series of quick time events in which the outcomes are always determined by the score achieved on the slot machine. Failing to line up similar items on the slot machine results in Trevor being defeated by the current boss. The goal of the game is to complete Zead's challenges (fighting a Succubus, a Wyvern, and Dullahan) before battling Death himself, followed by Dracula. In addition to the standard boss battles, the role of Isaac from the first Pachislot game is effectively replaced by Dark Angela.
- See also Pachislot II Artwork
- Pachislot Akumajō Dracula II Original Soundtrack - Official soundtrack.
- Pachislot Akumajō Dracula - The previous pachislot game.
- Pachislot Akumajō Dracula III - The next pachislot game.
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Some character designs were based on those in this game.
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Some character designs were based on those in this game.
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - Dracula's design comes from this game
- KPE Dream Master - KPE character's mobile social card battle game.