List of items in Castlevania: Order of Shadows.
- Heart: Restores magic power.
- Big Heart: Restores a bigger portion of magic power.
- HP-Up: Restores all HP.
- Half Chicken: Restores 25% of Desmond's total health.
- Hamburger: Restores 20% of Desmond's total health.
- Tart: Restores 12.5% of Desmond's total health.
- Chicken Leg: Restores 5% of Desmond's total health.
- Taco: Restores 10% of Desmond's total health.
- Fermented Soy Bean: Restores 50% of Desmond's total health.
- Egg Udon: Restores 33% of Desmond's total health.
- Tonic: Restores 50 health.
- Potion: Restores 25 MP.
- Super Tonic: Restores all HP.
- Super Potion: Restores all MP.
- Energy Drink: Restores all HP/MP.
- Leather Whip: The weak form of the Vampire Killer. Its true power unrealized in the hands of an inexperienced Belmont.
- Flame Whip: A whip imbued with the power of flames.
- Vampire Killer: The true form of the legendary whip wielded by the Belmont Family.
- Cross: A holy cross that returns to Desmond when thrown.
- Crissaegrim: One of the rarest and most powerful weapons, the Crissaegrim can strike a target multiple times.
- Demon Sword: Cursed by a dark priest, the Demon Sword was once wielded by a knight.
- Doves: Pets used by a family friend for protection.
- Lightning Hammer: Energized with electricity, the lightning hammer is nearly indestructible.
- Muramasa: The Muramasa has almost a life of its own, created by a legendary swordsman and blacksmith.
- Platinum Blade: A blade forged of the purest platinum. Its light weight aids its speed.
- Sacred Cross: Blessed with divine power, the sacred cross arches forward and returns to Desmond.
- Throwing Axe: A Razor-sharp throwing axe capable of cutting through stone.
- Vjaya: A Legendary sword created from one of Indra's thunderbolts.
- Firestorm: Rain Holy Fire on creatures from the underworld.
- Frostbolt: Harness the power of ice through alchemy with the frostbolt.
- Heal: Replenish 30 HP.
- Hellfire: Call forth three fireballs from hell by channeling the Dark Lord.
- Invulnerability: Prevents all damage for 5 seconds.
- Lightning: Shoot bolts of lightning from your fingertips.
- Meteor: Call upon a giant meteor to strike down enemies.
- Reflect: Return attacks back from whence they came.
- The Gambler: Take a chance at increasing attack power or defensive ability.