- "This abandoned prison once housed petty thieves and criminals forgotten by society. The lighthouse on the island is still in service, and at time strange figures can be seen coming and going. What purpose have they for empty cells and forsaken souls?"
- —In-game description.
Minera Prison Island is a location in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. It is a deserted prison island inhabited by the souls of forgotten prisoners and other beasts, as well as the lair of the Giant Skeleton.
|This section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by .|
- Abram can be found in this stage, inside the rightmost room after the large corridor with swinging pendulums and iron maidens.
- Aeon can also be found in this stage, at the top of the prison's central tower (Ordinary Rock required).
- SoyBeanFlour, one of the four cats in the game, can be found in this stage as well. Once rescued, he will stay at Jacob's shop in Wygol Village.
- The electricity hazard challenge, where the Vol Fulgur glyph can be found, appears to have been inspired by the third level of the classic arcade game Donkey Kong Jr. (Nintendo, 1982), which also features a series of electric sparks running along the ceilings and floors of the stage.
- Castlevania Realm - Source for the images.