Marcel is a villager in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. He was a writer for a sports magazine who was visiting the village when he got kidnapped. Later on, he reveals that he was fired for going for paranormal creatures rather than sports. He will give you a camera to take pictures of monsters around the world. He also hints at having some sort of interest in Laura. He's usually the best source of money, as taking pictures of the creatures he requests is generally easy.
- "Hearing rumors of monsters nearby, he traveled here to further his research. He's a curious man, and won't hesitate to share information."
- "Case of the Vicious Blight":
- "Case of the Demon Horse":
- "Case of the Hideous Snowman":
- He appears to be aware of Shanoa's power to use glyphs, but he mistakes this as witchcraft, and thus, initially calls her a witch. He then decides to be quiet of her powers in exchange for Shanoa to do his missions.
- GameFAQs.com - Quest Guide by Darth Nemesis.