Galleries and Marble Corridors are a type of environment in the Castlevania series. These areas are characterized for including very long corridors among them, all exquisitely crafted in marble both on their walls and floors. Their walls are usually adorned with large picture windows and paintings, separated by finely sculpted marble columns.
- Castlevania: Bloodlines - Versailles Palace
- Castlevania: Dracula X - Courtyard
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Marble Gallery, Black Marble Gallery
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - Eternal Corridor
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - Marble Corridor
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Dance Hall