|The name or term "Crystal" refers to more than one character or idea. For a list of other meanings, see Crystal (disambiguation).|
The Magic Crystal first appears in the original Castlevania game. It shows up whenever a stage is clear. The item can restore all the lost life gauge. However, in some of the game, the hearts will be reset to five or ten after obtaining the item.
- A Magic Crystal shows up whenever the player clears a stage. However, the item in the game rises into the air instead of falling on the ground and being obtained by the player.
- A Magic Crystal will shows up after the player defeats a boss to clear the stage. It should be noted that some of the stages doesn't have a Magic Crystal.
- After using a stage boss as the sacrifice, the power of a spirit will be captured in a crystal. The power of a spirit can be used as the Soul Weapon, Sonia Belmont's Sub-Weapons.
- Main article: Orb
- Instead of the Magic Crystal, the game introduced the Orb System, which allows an Orb combine with a Sub-Weapons to create an advanced attack.
- An Orb can be acquired after clearing a stage, except for the White and Black Orbs, which are hidden within specific stages.
- Though there are no Magic Crystals in the game, there is a small zone to recover the life gauge after defeating a boss.
- Interestingly, the magic crystal can also be seen on a boss door, acting as the "seal" to it, disappearing when the door opens and reappearing when it closes.
|Item Data: Magic Crystal|
|Image||Name - Game |
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Power: Completely revives all lost power; Comment: Can clear creatures from entire stage|| Item|