Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This soundtrack released on July 21, 1993 contains Gradius III and Akumajō Dracula midi arrangements. The music was composed by Konami Kukeiha Club and the arrangements were done by IKA-chan, Devi Kobayashi, Shin Chan and Jigokuguruma Nakamura.
- Prelude of Legend (Title BGM)
- Invitation (Select BGM)
- Departure for Space (Dog Fight 1 BGM)
- Sand Storm (1st. BGM)
- Aqua Illusion (2st. BGM)
- In The Wind (3st. BGM 1)
- Underground (3st. BGM 2)
- Congratulations (Beginner Ending BGM)
- Game Over (Game Over BGM)
- High Speed Dimension (4st. BGM)
- Try to Star (Dog Fight 2 BGM)
- Easter Stone (5st. BGM)
- Dead End Cell (6st. BGM)
- Fire Scramble (7st. BGM)
- Cosmo Plant (8st. BGM)
- Crystal Labylinth (9st. BGM)
- King of Kings (Ranking BGM)
- Mechanical Base (10st. BGM 1)
- Final Shot (10st. BGM 2)
- Dark Force (Boss BGM)
- Escape to The Freedom (High Speed Escape BGM)
- Return to The Star (Ending BGM)
- A Long Time Ago (Medley BGM)
- File Load BGM
- Black Mass (Opening BGM)
- Something Loopy (Naming BGM)
- The Bathead (Start Demo BGM)
- Vampire Killer (Block 1 BGM)
- Creatures in The Depths (Boss BGM)
- Stage Clear BGM
- Thrashard in The Cave (Block 2 BGM)
- Wicked Child (Block 3 BGM)
- Bloody Tears (Block 4 BGM)
- The Tower of Gears (Block 5 BGM)
- Moon Fight (Block 6 BGM 1)
- The Tower of Dolls (Block 6 BGM 2)
- Etude for The Killer (Block 7 BGM)
- Theme of Simon Belmont (Block 8 BGM)
- You Goddamned Bathead (Final Boss BGM)
- All Clear BGM
- Mother Earth (Ending BGM)
- Game Over BGM
- Tracks 01~23 : from Gradius III.
- Tracks 24~42 : from Akumajō Dracula (X68000) (SC-55 version).
- The spelling mistake on track 16 is intentional and is written on the original CD.
- Gradius III themes were arranged by IKA-chan.
- Akumajō Dracula themes were arranged by Devi Kobayashi, Shin Chan and Jigokuguruma Nakamura.