- "A young spellcasting prodigy searching for the ultimate power. Easily manipulates flames, ice, and wind."
Little Witch is a playable character in Castlevania: The Arcade. Her primary weapon is a spellbook. Her subweapons are the three traditional Belnades elemental spells, Fire, Ice, and Wind. Each of these subweapons can be charged for a more powerful attack.
- To play as Little Witch, obtain an e-Amusement Pass, defeat Dracula with Vampire Hunter or Lady Gunner, and save the data to the e-Amusement Pass
- To play a bonus mode with Little Witch, defeat Dracula with Little Witch (Little Witch succeeds Dracula), and save the data to the e-Amusement Pass. Some yellow chickens are now added to all stages. If you shoot all the yellow chickens, you can see the Tokimeki Memorial parody ending.
Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade e-Amusement Pass service has ended with 23:59, September 30, 2011.  Little Witch doesn't appear any more.
- Little Witch's Normal Ending - Nico Nico Douga video (registration required)
- Tokimeki Memorial Parody Ending - Nico Nico Douga video (registration required)
- Shiori's Ending in Tokimeki Memorial - Nico Nico Douga video (registration required)
|Castlevania: The Arcade|
|Vampire Hunter - Lady Gunner - Little Witch|
|Death - White Dragon - Dullahan - Minotaur - Water Dragon - Were Wolf - Harpy|
|Ruins - Palace - Underground Waterway - Ramparts - Clock Tower|
|Akumajō Dracula Best Music Collections BOX|