The Little Witch is a playable character in Akumajō Dracula: The Arcade. Her primary weapon is a spellbook. Her sub-weapons are the three traditional Belnades elemental spells, Fire, Ice, and Wind. Each of these sub-weapons can be charged for a more powerful attack.
- To play as the Little Witch, obtain an e-Amusement Pass, defeat Dracula with Vampire Hunter or Lady Gunner, and save the data to the e-Amusement Pass.
- To play a bonus mode with the Little Witch, defeat Dracula with her (the Little Witch succeeds Dracula), and save the data to the e-Amusement Pass. Some yellow chickens are now added to all stages. If you shoot all them, you can see the Tokimeki Memorial parody ending.
- Akumajō Dracula: The Arcade e-Amusement Pass service ended at 23:59, September 30th, 2011.  The Little Witch does not appear any more.
- Little Witch's normal ending - Nico Nico Douga video (registration required)
- Tokimeki Memorial parody ending - Nico Nico Douga video (registration required)
- Shiori's ending in Tokimeki Memorial - Nico Nico Douga video (registration required)
|Castlevania: The Arcade|
|Vampire Hunter - Lady Gunner - Little Witch|
|Death - White Dragon - Dullahan - Minotaur - Water Dragon - Were Wolf - Harpy|
|Ruins - Palace - Underground Waterway - Ramparts - Clock Tower|
|Akumajō Dracula Best Music Collections BOX|