Lightning is one of the basic elemental attributes found in the Castlevania series.
This attribute covers all effects based on electricity, making it an attribute that is especially effective on water-based or metallic enemies. Lightning is, however, not very effective on plant creatures, lightning creatures, and magic users like witches. Most of the time, lightning-based weapons and attacks can damage multiple times (e.g.: Fulgur and Vol Fulgur glyphs inflict multiple weak hits, or the Gungner, a lightning spear which hits 2-3 times).
Game specific informationEdit
See the following pages for information about the Lightning Element for specific games:
- Lightning/Symphony of the Night
- Lightning/Circle of the Moon
- Lightning/Harmony of Dissonance
- Lightning/Aria of Sorrow
- Lightning/Lament of Innocence
- Lightning/Dawn of Sorrow
- Lightning/Curse of Darkness
- Lightning/Portrait of Ruin
- Lightning/Order of Ecclesia
- Main article: Lightning/Enemy Data