Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A classic mad scientist's realm in which helps the Castlevania eerie feel, it is noted and hinted that Doctor Frankenstein was once a resident of the castle before Carmilla took it for herself in the events before Lords of Shadow, this may imply why in earlier games a Laboratory was common and even more so why the Creature was a common boss or enemy. Normally, this area is an earlier area in the game or mid-game and often some hazards are posed such as electric wires or hard to reach areas, the actual chemicals would make one think this area would be abundant with items; sadly this is untrue. However, it is noted in more traditional RPG Castlevania games areas such as these usually hold a Potion or two. This area usually tends to hold common enemies.
- Castlevania Chronicles - The Torture Chamber/Laboratory
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Alchemy Laboratory, Necromancy Laboratory
- Castlevania (N64) / Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Castle Center
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Wizardry Lab
- Castlevania: Judgment - Alchemy Laboratory
- Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night - Alchemy Laboratory
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - Lord of Flies
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Electric Laboratory
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Bioquimek Corporation