Keizo Nakamura (中村 圭三 Nakamura Kēzō, also known as Jigokuguruma Nakamura) is a music composer, sound designer, and video game programmer.
He has not been affiliated with Konami since his departure.
Keizo Nakamura composed several music pieces for the 1993 NEC PC Engine game Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, including: Cross a Fear, Cemetery, Slash, Ghost Ship Painting, Op.13, The Nest, and March of the Righteous.
- Moon: Remix RPG Adventure (1997) (sound programmer)
- Snatcher (1994) (sound designer)
- Tokimeki Memorial (1994) (music)
- Castlevania Chronicles (1993) (sound designer)
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (1993) (sound)
- Keizo Nakamura is often mistaken for Kozo Nakamura (中村 康三 Nakamura Kōzō, also known as "La Nakamur").