Item Crash (or, Item Crush), also known as "Super attack", unleash the hidden power of a Sub-Weapon. Costs more Hearts than normal Sub-Weapon attacks.
Castlevania: Rondo of BloodEdit
Note - These names are unofficial
- Dagger: 1,000 Blades - Richter throws a barrage of knives forward. Very useful against some standing bosses.
- Axe: Axe Sweep - Richter levitates into the air while axes rotate around him in a circle. The axes then fly out, damaging all enemies on screen. Useless against bosses, but useful against normal enemies in the stages.
- Holy Water: Hydro Storm - Richter levitates into the air, and a rain of holy water is summoned all over the screen, dealing damage to enemies and great damage to bosses. The rain will last a few seconds.
- Cross: Holy Cross - Richter levitates into the air, and a Giant Cross is shown in the center of the screen. Then, this Cross will fly from down to up, covering all the screen with its attack, before it vanish.
- Magic Book: Grimor Circle - Richter throws a circle of bible pages, which continuously spins and goes forward, damaging enemies in front of him.
- Pocket Watch: Twelve Stars - Richter summons twelve stars, with the same position of the twelve numbers of a clock, damaging all enemies near them. Good, but very expensive in hearts cost.
- Key: WTF? - Richter levitates into the air, but nothing happens. Don't use it on a moving platform, or you will surely fall down.
- No weapon: Flame Whip - Richter levitates into the air, gaining fire powers into his body, and swings a longer, wider version of his whip, covered with flames. It lasts only for one attack.
- Red Bird: Summon Suzaku - A Suzaku is summoned to pick up Maria and fires a shower of fireballs all over the screen.
- Cat: Summon Byakko - A white tiger appears to pick up Maria and run over an enemy/boss on his level, damaging him.
- Dragon: Summon Seiryuu - A big dragon covers about all the screen, dealing big damage to all enemies. Too bad it's very expensive in hearts cost.
- Tortoise: Summon Genbu - A big turtle will appear from the back, damaging all enemies on the screen.
- Songbook: Twelve Notes - Twelve musical notes will appear all over the screen, damaging enemies over time, before disappearing.
- Egg: Swarm of Birds - An egg is broken, and a circle of birds, with a red birds in the center of them, then they will fly off, damaging all enemies in their patch.
- Key: WTF? - Maria just jumps, but nothing happens. Don't use it on a moving platform, or you will surely fall down.
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightEdit
Note - These names are unofficial
- Knife: 1,000 Blades - Richter throws knives forward in a continuos motion. These knives paralyze enemies upon impact and deal about 10 damage each. You can turn left or right while still throwing, but jumping ends the attack.
- Cross: Holy Cross - Richter accumulates energy, then he levitates into the air, covered with a large light beam, and giant crosses are summoned, from the floor to the air, to revolve around the beam which then spreads out dealing damages to all the screen.
- Agunea: Holy Lightning - Richter punches the air and lightning spreads out from his fist, damaging all enemies on screen.
- Holy Water: Hydro Storm - Richter points into the air while shouting "HYDRO STORM!" A rain of holy water upon his enemies, dealing high amounts of damage to all enemies on-screen. This storm will move with Richter and dies out after several moments. This can also destroy candles and fake walls.
- Axe: Axe Sweep - Richter levitates into the air while axes rotate around him in a circle. The axes then fly out, damaging all enemies on screen.
- Bible: Bible Beam - The Bible flies into the air and duplicates, like satellites, above and behind Richter. These rotate at a rapid pace forming a symbol in the air, which then blasts a raimbow-coloured powerful beam straight ahead.
- Vibhuti: Ashes Geyser - Richter points into the air and, from his finger, a cloudy eruption of white ashes damages anything unfortunate enough to be caught there.
- Stopwatch: Time Vortex - Richter summons four clocks that do the same thing as the normal Stopwatch. When they end their countdown, each clock will fire a bolt of lightning straight ahead as they vanish.
- Rebound Stone: Diamond Flash - Richter points into the air and, from his finger, numerous stones are sent upward, damaging enemies above him. Once about 8 stones are accumuled in the same place, a flash will fill the screen, damaging all enemies.
- No weapon: Fire Whip - Richter swings his arms, accumulating energy into his body and, from now on and for about 30 seconds, his body flashes red-orange and his Vampire Hunter whip is enveloped with flame when he attacks. Fire-element is added to his normal attacks, as well as a gain in damage.
Maria Renard (The Dracula X Chronicles)Edit
- Cardinal: Summon Suzaku
- Dragon: Summon Seiryuu
- Cat: Summon Byakko
- Turtle: Summon Genbu
- No weapon: Guardians Knuckle
Castlevania: Circle of the MoonEdit
Pluto + Salamander -- By using the Down, Forward, Up + Attack combination, Nathan unleashes his current sub-weapon's Item Crush, a special attack. Each costs 4 MP and a number of hearts.
|Item Data: Item Crash|
|Image||Name - Game |
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
Richter, Maria (DXC only)
| Sequence: [Crash] (default PS button is triangle)|
Effect: Perform item crash attack with currently equipped Sub-Weapon