Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An Item Crash (originally known as Item Crush, or colloquially as "Super Attack"), unleashes the hidden power of a sub-weapon. These kind of attacks were first introduced in Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, and since then have become a staple in the Castlevania series. Performing an Item Crash costs many more hearts than the normal sub-weapon's attack, but generally unleashes a devastating attack that may be capable of killing all enemies on screen, or diminish a boss' HP greatly.
Game Specific InformationEdit
- Dagger: Thousand Edge - Richter throws a barrage of knives forward. Very useful against some standing bosses.
- Axe: Richter levitates into the air while axes rotate around him in a circle. The axes then fly out, damaging all enemies on screen. Mostly useless against bosses, but useful against normal enemies.
- Holy Water: Hydro Storm - Richter levitates into the air, and a rain of holy water is summoned all over the screen, dealing damage to enemies and great damage to bosses. The rain will last a few seconds.
- Cross: Grand Cross - Richter levitates into the air, and a Giant Cross is shown in the center of the screen. Then, this Cross will fly from down to up, covering all the screen with its attack, before it vanish.
- Magic Book: Richter throws a circle of bible pages, which continuously spins and goes forward, damaging enemies in front of him.
- Pocket Watch: Richter summons twelve stars, with the same position of the twelve numbers of a clock, damaging all enemies near them. Good, but very expensive in hearts cost.
- Key: Richter levitates into the air, but nothing happens. Don't use it on a moving platform, or you will surely fall down.
- No sub-weapon: Flame Whip - Richter levitates into the air, gaining fire powers into his body, then swings a longer, wider version of his whip, covered with flames. It lasts only for one attack.
- Red Bird: Summon Suzaku - The great bird Suzaku is summoned, picks up Maria and fires a shower of fireballs all over the screen in a similar way to Richter's Hydro Storm.
- Cat: Summon Byakko - A white tiger appears to pick up Maria and run over an enemy on his level, damaging him.
- Dragon: Summon Seiryuu - A big dragon covers about all the screen, dealing big damage to all enemies. However, its Hearts cost is very expensive.
- Tortoise: Summon Genbu - A big turtle will appear from the background, damaging all enemies on the screen.
- Songbook: Twelve musical notes will appear all over the screen and stay there for several seconds, dealing continuous damage to enemies that touch them before disappearing.
- Egg: Maria will drop an egg, which breaks open and a circle of birds emerges from it, with a red bird in the center of them. They will then fly off to one side of the screen, damaging all enemies in their path.
- Key: Maria just jumps, but nothing happens. It is not recommended to use it on a moving platform, as the player will surely fall down.
- Knife: Thousand Edge - Richter throws knives forward in a continuous motion. These knives paralyze enemies upon impact and deal about 10 damage each. You can turn left or right while still throwing, but jumping ends the attack.
- Cross: Holy Cross - Richter accumulates energy, then he levitates into the air, covered with a large light beam, and giant crosses are summoned, from the floor to the air, to revolve around the beam which then spreads out dealing damages to all the screen.
- Agunea: Richter punches the air and lightning spreads out from his fist, damaging all enemies on screen.
- Holy Water: Hydro Storm - Richter points into the air while shouting "HYDRO STORM!" A rain of holy water upon his enemies, dealing high amounts of damage to all enemies on-screen. This storm will move with Richter and dies out after several moments. This can also destroy candles and fake walls.
- Axe: Richter levitates into the air while axes rotate around him in a circle. The axes then fly out, damaging all enemies on screen.
- Bible: The Bible flies into the air and duplicates, like satellites, above and behind Richter. These rotate at a rapid pace forming a symbol in the air, which then blasts a rainbow-colored powerful beam straight ahead.
- Vibhuti: Richter points into the air and, from his finger, a cloudy eruption of white ashes damages anything unfortunate enough to be caught there.
- Stopwatch: Richter summons four clocks that do the same thing as the normal Stopwatch. When they end their countdown, each clock will fire a bolt of lightning straight ahead as they vanish.
- Rebound Stone: Richter points into the air and, from his finger, numerous stones are sent upward, damaging enemies above him. Once about 8 stones are accumulated in the same place, a flash will fill the screen, damaging all enemies.
- No sub-weapon: Flame Whip - Richter swings his arms, accumulating energy into his body and, for about 30 seconds, his Vampire Killer whip is enveloped with flame when he attacks (his body flashes red-orange during this time period). Besides a gain in damage, fire-element is added to his normal attacks.
Maria Renard (Dracula X Chronicles)Edit
- Cardinal: Summon Suzaku
- Dragon: Summon Seiryuu
- Cat: Summon Byakko
- Turtle: Summon Genbu
- No sub-weapon: Guardian Knuckle
- Empty: Nathan leaps into the air and summons 128 stars, each one as strong as a strike from his whip. This is the strongest Item Crash Nathan has. 100 hearts.
- Knife: Nathan shoots 64 spears, an attack which is approximately as strong as 10% (22% in Shooter Mode) of his whip. He can switch his vision while continuing the item crash. During this period, he is invulnerable. 20 hearts.
- Axe: Nathan leaps into the air and throws eight spinning axes, which is as strong as 79% (158% in Shooter Mode) of his whip. 8 hearts.
- Holy Water: For 8.5 seconds, Nathan summons a rain of holy water which damages the enemy by 22% (39% in Shooter Mode) of his damage by whip. The rain hits all enemies approximately once every second. 20 hearts.
- Crucifix: Nathan leaps into the air and casts a pillar of light surrounded by spinning crosses. It damages the enemy at 100% (198% in Shooter Mode) of his damage by whip. 15 hearts.
- Clock: Nathan summons four golden clocks which affect enemies more than a normal clock, and damages the enemy by throwing all clocks after the countdown reaches 0. The damage is as strong as Nathan's whip. 40 hearts.
|Item Data: Item Crash|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
Richter, Maria (DXC only)
| Sequence: [Crash] (default PS button is triangle)|
Effect: Perform item crash attack with currently equipped Sub-Weapon