Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation||Warriors of the Night|
|From||Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, etc|
|Subweapons||Axe, Jagged Earth, Gravity Circle, Poisonous Blow|
|Hyper Attack||Thunder Beam|
|English VA||Jamieson Price|
|Japanese VA||Hiroshi Shirokuma|
|Music Theme||The Tower of Dolls|
- "Me want to live!"
- —Golem in Castlevania: Judgment
Golem (ゴーレム) is a playable character in the 3D fighting game Castlevania: Judgment for the Nintendo Wii. His design seems to be a mixture of both the Golem and Frankenstein's Monster. He's revealed in his story mode that the Time rift the game takes place in has granted Golem a measure of sentience, which he uses in an attempt to make himself fully human. However, only in the rift can his sentience be maintained, and the rift would doom humanity if he remains extant; as such, Golem sacrifices his chance at humanity to help seal the rift and save mankind. After Golem mends the rift in time, he loses his sentience and becomes a mindless monster once more. Sadly, he was later destroyed by a vampire hunter. His theme is "Tower of Dolls", a song from Castlevania Chronicles.
The original Judgment press release profile was: An artificial human being created by Carmilla. Perhaps due to a mutation, he awakens to self-awareness. Golem seeks the meaning of being alive: An artificial humanoid created by Carmilla. The Golem's self-awareness has been awakened within the time gap, and it wants to know the meaning of its existance.
- Short description: An artificial being that has an unnatural soul.
- Chosen: "Me angry. You...afraid!" "Who me fight??" "Me... fight now?"
- Before fighting: "Me fight to live."
- Before fighting: "Fighting bad. But now must fight."
- Before fighting: "Me not made to lose."
- Before fighting a villain: "Me not slave. Me want freedom."
- Before fighting Carmilla: "Why you make me?"
- Before fighting Golem: "You.... me??" "Me.... you??"
- After winning: "Me not want to fight. Do not want."
- After winning: "Now me think for self. Me happy."
- After winning: "Where is place for me?"
- After winning: "Me want to live. Why you stop me?"
- After fighting Golem: "Me is the only me!"
- After fighting Cornell: "Curse good. Just wanted learn curse."
- After fighting Grant: "Love is fighting? Then me understand love."
- After fighting Carmilla: "You say me can be human. Me want to believe." "Bye bye, mama."
- After fighting Death: "Me soul real. Me happy."
- After fighting Aeon: "Now me no afraid."
- Before fighting Time Reaper: "Me protect human"
- Thunder Beam: ME CAN'T... CONTROL IT!!!! MREEEEAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!! Haaahhh.... haaaahhh,,,,
- ↑ Castlevania: Judgment American Manual Page 24
|Warriors of the Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of the Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania: Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Ultimate Judge Guidebook|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline - True Story Mode|