- "Me want to live !"
- —Golem in Castlevania: Judgment
|Appearances|| Various Castlevania games |
Castlevania: Judgment (self-aware version)
|Weapon(s) of Choice||limbs, electric-based attacks|
|Official Background||Judgment: An artificial humanoid created by Carmilla. The Golem's self-awareness has been awakened within the time gap, and it wants to know the meaning of its existance.|
|Theme Music||The Tower of Dolls (Judgment)|
|Japanese Seiyuu(s)||Hiroshi Shirokuma|
His theme is "Tower of Dolls", a song from Castlevania: Chronicles.
- Short description: An artificial being that has an unnatural soul.
- Before fighting: "Me fight to live."
- Before fighting: "Fighting bad. But now must fight."
- Before fighting: "Me not made to lose."
- Before fighting a villain: "Me not slave. Me want freedom."
- Before fighting Carmilla: "Why you make me?"
- After winning: "Me not want to fight. Do not want."
- After winning: "Now me think for self. Me happy."
- After winning: "Where is place for me?"
- After winning: "Me just want to live. Why you stop me?"
- After fighting Cornell: "Curse good. Just wanted learn curse."
- After fighting Grant: "Love is fighting? Then me understand love."
- After fighting Carmilla: "You say me can be human. Me want to believe."
- After fighting Death: "Me soul real. Me happy."
- After fighting Aeon: "Now me no afraid."
- Before fighting Time Reaper: "Me protect human"
- ↑ The original Judgment press release profile was: An artificial human being created by Carmilla. Perhaps due to a mutation, he awakens to self-awareness. Golem seeks the meaning of being alive.
|Warriors of The Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of The Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper - Galamoth|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania: Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline|