Ghost and Sunken Ships are relatively common environments within the Castlevania universe. The first one appeared in Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, called "The Haunted Ship of Fools". These locations are generally inhabited by the reanimated corpses of their former crew members, although other times, creatures who have been forever estranged from the surface tend to lurk through their corridors.
Sunken ships are usually found stranded deep below a flooded complex of caves, and most of the times they serve as an access point to another, deeper, area where valuable treasures can be found.
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - The Haunted Ship of Fools
- Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun - Boku Dracula-kun Stage 8
- Kid Dracula - Kid Dracula Stage 4
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - The Devil Flies By Night
- Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Foggy Lake
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Forbidden Area
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Kalidus Channel
- Castlevania Judgment - Ghost Ship