Gardens have a unique sense of placement as they are almost always outside the castle or more toward the middle section center of the castle. Gardens often surprisingly are well maintained and have many adorning statues and fountains; however, over time usually killer plants and skeletons have taken over and serve as the main enemies. Gardens also tend to have a misty atmosphere. While sometimes rare, gardens do sometimes have a powerful boss. Since it is a garden, it is often thought many animal-type enemies would be in placement here; however, this doesn't seem to be the case.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Saturn) - Underground Garden, Hell Garden
- Castlevania (N64) / Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Villa
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Floating Garden
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Garden Forgotten by Time
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Garden of Madness
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Maze Gardens
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Greenhouse