This list contains all the little lines pronounced by Dracula in the loading screen. After defeating Satan, Dracula will stop speaking during the loading screen.
- Another futile attempt by the Brotherhood. My castle is under siege.
- The Brotherhood's siege is in vain. I am Dracul, Prince of Darkness.
- The Siege Titan is destroying the walls of my Castle. I will not hide behind them.
- The mechanical Titan continues its siege, but the fate is that of the Brotherhood: destruction.
- This Paladin thinks he is humanity's last hope, just like all those who came before him.
- My power is absolute. Now only fools dare to challenge me.
- Centuries later, I again walk the streets.
- I must retrieve the Void Sword.
- Finally, the Void Sword is once again mine.
- The Primordial Void Gem has fallen from the Blood Statue. Now I can use its freezing power.
- Trevor must be near here.
- Trevor is in trouble. The Castle is no place for a child.
Bioquimek Corporation IIEdit
- Satan's acolytes must surely be behind this demon-infested corporation.
- It's obvious that some powerful follower of Satan is hiding behind all of these demons.
- We will soon interrogate that demon.
City of the DamnedEdit
- I must find the Gorgons. They guard the Power of Chaos.
- Three fearsome girls guard the Power of Chaos. I'll find them.
- The Power of Chaos is kept in the Gorgons' Lair.
- The Gorgons' Lair holds what I'm looking for.
- The Gorgon has lost her Primordial Chaos Gem. Now I can use its burning power.
- I need to return to the city. Zobek must have got something out of the scientist I captured by now.
- I must get to the top floor of the tower. Zobek must have got something out of the scientist I captured by now.
- The Bioquimek Corporation must have created an antidote for this demonic plague.
- I must follow the demonic trail behind Bioquimek Corporation if I'm to find the antidote.
- I'll find the antidote at Bioquimek Corporation, and I'll round up the acolytes.
Next Stop, CastlevaniaEdit
- The acolytes must keep the antidote in a safe place.
- This train will take me to where the acolytes keep the antidote.
- Wherever this train goes, I'll find the antidote.
- I should look for the antidote, but Zobek's Lieutenant is keeping a close watch on me.
- Despite Zobek's Lieutenant, I'll get through Satan's army to find the antidote.
- The lovely Carmilla is testing me again.
- Carmilla lives in my dreams... and turns them into a nightmare.
- I've defeated Carmilla. Marie isn't here, but she can't be far away.
Antidote & RaisaEdit
- I must find the antidote.
- The antidote must be near the station the train took me to.
- I found it! It will be mine if I can get in without being seen by this Golgoth Guard.
- The first acolyte has revealed itself to me.
- The first of the acolytes must die, and it will be now.
Mirror of FateEdit
- I've been taken to the Castle again. Trevor must be near.
- I've still got business in the Castle. I must look for Trevor.
- Who could have saved a piece of the Mirror of Fate for so long?
- I remember the Mirror of Fate, but... what became of it? It must be somewhere in the Castle.
- Agreus, the deranged brother of Pan, has a fragment of the Mirror of Fate.
- Agreus thinks he's toying with me, but he's merely a nuisance in my path.
- I must return to Trevor and give him the Mirror fragment that I took from Agreus.
- Who might have the second piece of the Mirror of Fate?
- There is a second piece of the Mirror of Fate somewhere in the Castle.
- Maybe the Toy Maker knows something about how the Mirror of Fate was broken.
- The Toy Maker will know something about how the Mirror of Fate was broken, if I can find him.
- I must return to Trevor and give him the Mirror fragment that the Toy Maker gave me.
- Now I have the second fragment of the Mirror of Fate. Trevor is expecting it.
- Zobek senses a powerful presence in the old Cathedral. I should investigate.
- Someone is snooping around the old Cathedral where I woke up. I must discover who it is.
- I should follow that man's trail. He's got a role to play in all of this.
- I must find out more about this mysterious man who all the demons are after.
- The greatest of all demons has come to kill that mysterious man. I must investigate.
- The most powerful demons want that hooded man dead. I must discover who he is.
- This man has taken away all my powers... and he doesn't seem to be a follower of Satan.
- The hooded man has canceled out my powers with his prayers.
- He is certainly a powerful warrior of light and not a follower of Satan.
- The warrior of light has been unmasked. He is my enemy, whether or not he worships Satan.
- Victor Belmont will help me find the acolytes.
- I must fight my own blood, my curse.
- I can now fight against my own corrupt blood, face to face.
- The energy of the acolyte has left a trail. Now I can reach it.
- I can reach the acolyte that killed Victor by following its spectral trail.
- The acolyte is too powerful. I must lure it to another place.
- The powers of the acolyte are too much for me, but maybe Trevor is here to help.
- The acolyte has brought the statues of the Riders of the Storm to life.
- The Riders of the Storm have arisen under the orders of the acolyte.
- I must speak with my son. He's waiting for me somewhere in the Castle Horn.
- Trevor is waiting for me near the Castle Horn.
- I've finally rebuilt the Mirror of Fate.
- The last acolyte is in the conclave. I must go to the Basilica.
- There is a conclave in the Basilica in the city. The last acolyte is there.
- Trevor will help me remember.
- The Paladin, the siege... Now I remember.
- Now that Zobek knows about our plan, I can finally take my revenge.
- Zobek is finally in my hands. I will exact my revenge now.
- I must find the location chosen by Satan.
- Satan's arrival is near. I must find the location.
- I must find the place where Satan will return.
- Satan can no longer hide, and now I will destroy him.
- My revenge will be complete when I destroy Satan once and for all.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.