Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This list contains all the little lines pronounced by Dracula in the loading screen. After defeating Satan, Dracula will stop speaking during the loading screen.
- Another futile attempt by the Brotherhood. My castle is under siege.
- The Brotherhood's siege is in vain. I am Dracul, Prince of Darkness.
- The Siege Titan is destroying the walls of my Castle. I will not hide behind them.
- The mechanical Titan continues its siege, but the fate is that of the Brotherhood: destruction.
- This Paladin thinks he is humanity's last hope, just like all those who came before him.
- My power is absolute. Now only fools dare to challenge me.
- Centuries later, I again walk the streets.
- I must retrieve the Void Sword.
- Finally, the Void Sword is once again mine.
- The Primordial Void Gem has fallen from the Blood Statue. Now I can use its freezing power.
- Trevor must be near here.
- Trevor is in trouble. The Castle is no place for a child.
Bioquimek Corporation IIEdit
- Satan's acolytes must surely be behind this demon-infested corporation.
- It's obvious that some powerful follower of Satan is hiding behind all of these demons.
- We will soon interrogate that demon.
City of the DamnedEdit
- I must find the Gorgons. They guard the Power of Chaos.
- Three fearsome girls guard the Power of Chaos. I'll find them.
- The Power of Chaos is kept in the Gorgons' Lair.
- The Gorgons' Lair holds what I'm looking for.
- The Gorgon has lost her Primordial Chaos Gem. Now I can use its burning power.
- I need to return to the city. Zobek must have got something out of the scientist I captured by now.
- I must get to the top floor of the tower. Zobek must have got something out of the scientist I captured by now.
- The Bioquimek Corporation must have created an antidote for this demonic plague.
- I must follow the demonic trail behind Bioquimek Corporation if I'm to find the antidote.
- I'll find the antidote at Bioquimek Corporation, and I'll round up the acolytes.
Next Stop, CastlevaniaEdit
- The acolytes must keep the antidote in a safe place.
- This train will take me to where the acolytes keep the antidote.
- Wherever this train goes, I'll find the antidote.
- I should look for the antidote, but Zobek's Lieutenant is keeping a close watch on me.
- Despite Zobek's Lieutenant, I'll get through Satan's army to find the antidote.
- The lovely Carmilla is testing me again.
- Carmilla lives in my dreams... and turns them into a nightmare.
- I've defeated Carmilla. Marie isn't here, but she can't be far away.
Antidote & RaisaEdit
- I must find the antidote.
- The antidote must be near the station the train took me to.
- I found it! It will be mine if I can get in without being seen by this Golgoth Guard.
- The first acolyte has revealed itself to me.
- The first of the acolytes must die, and it will be now.
Mirror of FateEdit
- I've been taken to the Castle again. Trevor must be near.
- I've still got business in the Castle. I must look for Trevor.
- Who could have saved a piece of the Mirror of Fate for so long?
- I remember the Mirror of Fate, but... what became of it? It must be somewhere in the Castle.
- Agreus, the deranged brother of Pan, has a fragment of the Mirror of Fate.
- Agreus thinks he's toying with me, but he's merely a nuisance in my path.
- I must return to Trevor and give him the Mirror fragment that I took from Agreus.
- Who might have the second piece of the Mirror of Fate?
- There is a second piece of the Mirror of Fate somewhere in the Castle.
- Maybe the Toy Maker knows something about how the Mirror of Fate was broken.
- The Toy Maker will know something about how the Mirror of Fate was broken, if I can find him.
- I must return to Trevor and give him the Mirror fragment that the Toy Maker gave me.
- Now I have the second fragment of the Mirror of Fate. Trevor is expecting it.
- Zobek senses a powerful presence in the old Cathedral. I should investigate.
- Someone is snooping around the old Cathedral where I woke up. I must discover who it is.
- I should follow that man's trail. He's got a role to play in all of this.
- I must find out more about this mysterious man who all the demons are after.
- The greatest of all demons has come to kill that mysterious man. I must investigate.
- The most powerful demons want that hooded man dead. I must discover who he is.
- This man has taken away all my powers... and he doesn't seem to be a follower of Satan.
- The hooded man has cancelled out my powers with his prayers.
- He is certainly a powerful warrior of light and not a follower of Satan.
- The warrior of light has been unmasked. He is my enemy, whether or not he worships Satan.
- Victor Belmont will help me find the acolytes.
- I must fight my own blood, my curse.
- I can now fight against my own corrupt blood, face to face.
- The energy of the acolyte has left a trail. Now I can reach it.
- I can reach the acolyte that killed Victor by following its spectral trail.
- The acolyte is too powerful. I must lure it to another place.
- The powers of the acolyte are too much for me, but maybe Trevor is here to help.
- The acolyte has brought the statues of the Riders of the Storm to life.
- The Riders of the Storm have arisen under the orders of the acolyte.
- I must speak with my son. He's waiting for me somewhere in the Castle Horn.
- Trevor is waiting for me near the Castle Horn.
- I've finally rebuilt the Mirror of Fate.
- The last acolyte is in the conclave. I must go to the Basilica.
- There is a conclave in the Basilica in the city. The last acolyte is there.
- Trevor will help me remember.
- The Paladin, the siege... Now I remember.
- Now that Zobek knows about our plan, I can finally take my revenge.
- Zobek is finally in my hands. I will exact my revenge now.
- I must find the location chosen by Satan.
- Satan's arrival is near. I must find the location.
- I must find the place where Satan will return.
- Satan can no longer hide, and now I will destroy him.
- My revenge will be complete when I destroy Satan once and for all.