Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Being an area which Dracula doesn't maintain a strong foothold over, most of his more powerful servants do not reside in the forest. Instead, forests are usually filled with basic enemies - basic undead creatures, natural forest-residing animals such as owls, and some monsters spawned of plant life itself.
Forests are almost always traversed before entering Dracula's Castle, with the exceptions being Rondo of Blood, Chronicles, in which the castle is exited at certain points, and Portrait of Ruin, in which the two forest areas are featured as paintings instead.
Forests are usually straightforward areas in the games in which they appear - they do not present many traps, aside from the occasional pitfall. Forests often are mixed in with other types of environments as well, though, which may provide further challenges, such as cemeteries or swamps.
- Haunted Castle - Stage 1
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - Veros Woods, Jova Woods, Denis Woods, Aljiba Woods, Sadam Woods, Debious Woods, Dora Woods
- Castlevania: The Adventure - Stage 1
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse - Stage 3
- Super Castlevania IV - Transylvanian Wilds
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - Stage 0, Stage 4'
- Castlevania Chronicles - Stage 3
- Castlevania Legends - Stage 1
- Castlevania (N64) / Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Forest of Silence
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Forest of Eternal Night
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Forest of Jigramunt
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Forest of Doom, Dark Academy
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Ruvas Forest, Misty Forest Road