- First Belmont to fight vampires and uses the Vampire Killer.
- Sorceress of the powerful Belnades clan who helped defeat Dracula.
- Controlled by Dracula. Continued the fight after his father saved him.
- One of the three orphaned Belmont sibling hunters. Reawakened the power of the whip.
- The eldest of the Belmont siblings next to Desmond.
- Inheritor of both Belmont and Belnades powers.
- The Belmont who returned in 1999 to finish Dracula for good.
- Captured by Dracula on her wedding day.
→Wife of Simon?Mina
- Simon's girlfriend in the Akumajō Dracula Gamebook.
Grandson of SimonSimon Belmont III
- Helps fighting after being rescued by Konami Man.
- A descendant of Trevor Belmont who fights alongside descendants of Trevor's companions.
Sonia's grandfather - Gave Sonia the whip upon his death (No images available).
- Only woman to use the whip and first to defeat Dracula.
- Son of Alucard and Sonia Belmont. All further Belmonts would be related to Dracula by blood.
(relation unknown, canceled)Victor Belmont
- A Belmont who ran away from his destiny as a vampire hunter.
- Female Belmont schoolgirl from the several thousand years in the future.
Belmont Family (Belmont Legacy)Edit
Belmont Clan offshootsEdit
Maria's Parents - Wealthy aristocrat. They was killed by Dracula and his forces when they raided his village (No images available).
- Young girl with powers over animals. Adopted into the Belmont household after she was orphaned.
- Keeper of the Vampire Killer, defeated Dracula but died soon afterwards (No images available).
- Prevented Dracula's resurrection by Elizabeth Bartley
- Learned to fight without relying on the Vampire Hunter whip
Eric Lecarde's father - Enabled Quincy Morris to use the Vampire Killer and keeper of the Alucard Spear entrusted to his clan by Alucard (No images available).
- Proud of the spear and resented the whip. Helped stop Elizabeth Bartley from raising Dracula.
- Inherited her father's physical abilities. Turned into a vampire but then restored to humanity.
→Twin SisterLoretta Lecarde
- Inherited her father's magical abilities and specializes in Ice. Also Turned into a vampire but then was restored to humanity as well.
- An old woman with memories of fighting monsters with her grandfather. Has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A shopkeeper. Has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A healer. Has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A jeweler. Has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A blacksmith who has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A reporter who has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A musician who has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A seamstress has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A baker who has some ties to the Belmont Clan.
- A boy who likes to play games.
- A girl who is sensitive to spirits.
Belnades Clan and offshootsEdit
(note that the Belmont Clan after Trevor are all offshoots of the Belnades Clan)
Sypha's parents - Killed during the witch hunts (No images available).
- Witch who made a deal with spirits. A hunter for the Church and later married Trevor Belmont.
- A relative to the Belnades/Fernandez clans and works with the Church to defeat Dracula.
- A witch from a long line of church hunters. A paranormal investigator.
- He fights alongside descendants of Trevor, Grant, and Alucard.
Carrie's parents - Members of the Fernandez Clan, offshoots of the Belnades Clan or an alternate name for the same clan. Killed during witch hunts (No images available).
- Sorceress who fought against Dracula but turned into a Vampire and killed by Carrie.
- A warrior armed with a Bowgun who works with Julius Belmont's apprentice (No images available)
- Turned into a vampire by Walter and killed her mother and siblings.
- Learned of the location of the hideout of The Order
(No images available).
Relatives of DraculaEdit
- Second wife of Mathias (as Dracula). Died after being falsely accused of being a witch.
- Son of Dracula who opposes him.
Bartley Family (Belmont Legacy)Edit
- Order member who follows in his grandfather's footsteps and resurrects Dracula (note the Belmont Legacy timeline differs than the canon one)
Soul relatives of DraculaEdit
- A normal village boy who is the reincarnation of Dracula.
- Leader of a cult who inherits some of Dracula's powers and believes himself to be Dracula.
- Keeper of Dracula's soul and inherited his ability to dominate monster souls.
- Makes up one third of Dracula's power.
- Makes up one third of Dracula's power.
Other blood relatives of DraculaEdit
→Descendant of Alucard (alternate timeline)Leila
- She fights alongside descendants of Trevor, Sypha, and Grant.
- Follows in his father's footsteps as the Dark Lord.
(canceled) - Dracula's lover who released him back into the world through a portal.
- A master vampire hunter who wields the Hunter Whip, which may or may not be the Vampire Killer. It is not known if he has any blood relations to the Belmonts.
- He is jealous of Nathan Graves because he did not inherit the whip from his father.
Nathan's parents - Fought alongside Morris Baldwin to defeat Dracula and were killed. It is not clear if they had any relationship to the Belmont Clan (No images available).
- Inherits the Hunter Whip despite not being Morris Baldwin's son.
Lords of Shadow timelineEdit
- See also: Lords of Shadow Timeline
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.