Fake Sypha appears as part of the trio of bosses fought in the Reverse Colosseum, along with Fake Grant and Fake Trevor. These fakes were created to confuse Alucard, as Sypha, Grant and Trevor were Alucard's allies in Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (LCD handheld)Edit
Fake Sypha appears once again in this LCD handheld rendition of Symphony of the Night, although this time she is known as the "Succubus". This was probably a misnaming error by the production team and should not be confused with the proper Succubus character and enemy appearing in other games of the series.
Fake Sypha once again appears with Fake Grant and Fake Trevor in the sixth floor of the Nest of Evil. She does not actively follow the player, preferring to float in midair and launch attacks from there.
- Holy Flame - Fake Sypha launches a straight line of flames that can be avoided by staying on the ground.
- Break - A cloud of gas is created which spreads out from underneath Sypha. The gas will petrify the player on contact.
- Holy Lightning - Fake Sypha fires a volley of purple balls.
- Resurrect - If Fake Trevor has been killed, Fake Sypha can summon another copy of him. However, this copy is much weaker and can be killed with just one or two hits.
|Item Data: Fake Sypha|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Increases the player's maximum HP (life) capacity.|| Item (standard)|
| Maximum HP + 5|| Find: Found throughout the Castle, often in containers.|
Drop: Most bosses.
| Effect: Restore all life and increases Max HP|
|Mint chip ice cream topped with whipped cream. Yum!|| Item (Food/Sweet)|
| MP +100|
| Drop: Fake Sypha|
- The Doppelganger has also taken Sypha's identity in Dracula's Curse, although this creature can take the form of other living beings, while Fake Sypha is actually a zombie.
|Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin|
|Jonathan Morris - Charlotte Aulin - Wind - Vincent Dorin|
|Brauner - Stella - Loretta - Death - Dracula|
|Richter Belmont - Maria Renard - Old Axe Armor|
|Main Game Bosses|
|Dullahan - Behemoth - Keremet - Astarte - Legion - Dagon |
The Creature - Mummy Man - Werewolf - Medusa
|Nest of Evil Bosses|
|Balore - Gergoth - Zephyr - Aguni - Abaddon - Doppelganger|
Fake Trevor, Fake Sypha and Fake Grant
|Entrance - Great Stairway - Buried Chamber - Tower of Death - Master's Keep - The Throne Room|
|City of Haze - Nation of Fools - Sandy Grave - Forest of Doom|
13th Street - Burnt Paradise - Forgotten City - Dark Academy - Nest of Evil
|Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Original Soundtrack|
|BradyGames Portrait of Ruin Official Strategy Guide - Konami Akumajō Dracula: Gallery of Labyrinth Official Guide|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Sisters Mode - Richter Mode - Old Axe Armor Mode|