Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation||Warriors of the Light|
|From|| Castlevania: Bloodlines|
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
|Subweapons||Axe, Dagger, Cross, Holy Water|
|Hyper Attack||Alucard Spear|
|English VA||Stephanie Sheh|
|Japanese VA||Yuko Sanpei|
|Music Theme||Iron-Blue Intention|
- "Witness the might of the Alucard Spear!"
- —Eric Lecarde
Eric Lecarde appears as a young effeminate boy with blond hair in a ponytail dressed in a formal outfit in the 3D Wii fighter game Castlevania: Judgment. He is armed with his traditional Alucard Spear. Oddly enough, he is the only character to not have any metal on his outfit whatsoever. His theme is "Iron Blue Intention", from both Castlevania Bloodlines and Portrait of Ruin.
Not content with his bestowed destiny, Eric's goal during his quest in the time rift is to prove (mostly to himself) that the Alucard Spear can be more than just a supplement to the Vampire Killer whip. To accomplish his goal, Eric challenges Alucard, the spear's original creator, the legendary Trevor Belmont, and even Maria, whose powers are perceived to surpass the whip's power. Through systematic victories over his opponents, Eric becomes confident enough that both the power of the spear and his own skill are a match even for the likes of Dracula.
- Short description: A boy entrusted with the devil's spear.
- Select: "Underestimate me and pay the price."
- Select: "So, who am I fighting?"
- Before battle: "Fight me as you would a grown man. I do not want your mercy."
- Before battle: "Witness the might of the Alucard Spear."
- Before battling ALucard: "Sir! Let me show you the power of your spear!
- Before battling Eric: "Well, this is interesting. But the world has no need for TWO of my spears!"
- Aeon's finishing quote: "Jealousy of the whip does not excuse your arrogance of the lance."
- After battle: "You underestimated me. Did you think me a child?"
- After battle: "Already over? Well, that didn't amount to much."
- After defeating Alucard: "Do you respect my lance now... or perhaps is it I you respect."
- After defeating Eric: "So it was just an impostor. And a shoddy one at that.
- After defeating Alucard: That was disappointing. I had hoped for a more entertaining match.
- After defeating Dracula: "I've proved my point. What need has a warrior for a whip?!"
- Response to Time Reaper: "And my spear will send you straight BACK!!"
|Warriors of the Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of the Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania: Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Ultimate Judge Guidebook|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline - True Story Mode|