Eric Lecarde appears as a young effeminate boy with blond hair in a ponytail dressed in a formal outfit in the 3D Wii fighter game Castlevania Judgment. He is armed with his traditional Alucard Spear. Oddly enough, he is the only character to not have any metal on his outfit whatsoever. His theme is "Iron Blue Intention", from both Castlevania: Bloodlines and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
Not content with his bestowed destiny, Eric's goal during his quest in the time rift is to prove (mostly to himself) that the Alucard Spear can be more than just a supplement to the Vampire Killer whip. To accomplish his goal, Eric challenges Alucard, the spear's original creator, the legendary Trevor Belmont, and even Maria, whose powers are perceived to surpass the whip's power. Through systematic victories over his opponents, Eric becomes confident enough that both the power of the spear and his own skill are a match even for the likes of Dracula.
- Short description: A boy entrusted with the devil's spear.
- Select: "Underestimate me and pay the price." or "So, who am I fighting?"
- Before battle: "Fight me as you would a grown man. I do not want your mercy." or "Witness the might of the Alucard Spear."
- Before battling Alucard: "Sir! Let me show you the power of your spear!"
- Before battling himself: "Well, this is interesting. But the world has no need for TWO of my spears!"
- Aeon's finishing quote: "Jealousy of the whip does not excuse your arrogance of the lance."
- After battle: "You underestimated me. Did you think me a child?" or "Already over? Well, that didn't amount to much."
- After defeating Alucard: "Do you respect my lance now... or perhaps is it I you respect." or "That was disappointing. I had hoped for a more entertaining match."
- After defeating himself: "So it was just an impostor. And a shoddy one at that."
- After defeating Dracula: "I've proved my point. What need has a warrior for a whip?!"
- Before battling Time Reaper: "And my spear will send you straight BACK!!"
|Warriors of the Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of the Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Ultimate Judge Guidebook|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline - True Story Mode|