Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The e-Amusement Pass is a Konami card that keeps track of a user's activities on supported Konami arcade games and functions as a sort of virtual memory card. It can be used to save one's progress or high scores in a game or unlock bonus content. Often, having made some progress in one game will unlock a feature in a different game. Castlevania related features of the e-Amusement Pass include:
- In Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade, beating the game with Vampire Hunter or Lady Gunner with a pass allows you to be able to play as Little Witch.
- In Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade, beating the game with Little Witch allows you to play a special mode with her that involves the appearance of yellow chickens. Shooting all the chickens leads to a bonus ending.
- Meeting certain conditions in Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade unlocks music in Akumajo Dracula: The Medal
- Meeting certain conditions in Akumajo Dracula: The Medal unlocks a special item in Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade
- Having a save for Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade unlocks a Castlevania song in GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V6
- Having a save for Akumajo Dracula: The Arcade unlocks the Death avatar in THE BishiBashi game.