Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Dracula could refer to various characters or notions.
- 1431–1476 — Vlad the Impaler, the real historical Dracula.
- 1986 — Dracula, the main antagonist of the Castlevania series.
- 1993 — The Count, Dracula's incarnation in Captain N: The Game Master.
- 1997 — Dracula, the antagonist of the game Castlevania Legends, set in another timeline.
- 1999 — Dracula, the antagonist of the two games Castlevania and Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, set in another timeline.
- 2001 — Dracula, the antagonist of the game Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, set in another timeline.
- 2009 — Dracula, the antagonist of the game Castlevania: The Arcade, set in another timeline.
- 2010 — Dracula, the main character of the Lords of Shadow saga, who was formerly known as Gabriel Belmont.
- 1897 — Dracula, the novel written by Bram Stoker.
- 2009 — Dracula the Un-dead, the sequel written by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.