Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dodges can be performed by moving while blocking in Lords of Shadow games. They can be used to avoid unblockable attacks. Dracula and Alucard can knock down some enemies in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Revelations when moving into them with this maneuver.
|Item Data: Dodge|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|While blocking [Block] use the left stick to evade enemy attacks.|| Skill (Basic Action)|
| Find: Besieged Village|| Sequence: [Block] + Left analog stick|
|Makes it possible to avoid enemy attacks.|| Skill|
|Conditions: None|| Sequence: Hold [L] and [Circle Left/Right] (also in air)|
|While blocking with [Block] use the left stick to evade enemy attacks.|| Skill (Basic Action)|
| First Obtained: Castle Siege|| Sequence: Hold [Block] + [Movement] (ground or air)|
- Gabriel, Trevor, Simon, and Victor Belmont dodge by utilizing a short roll.
- Dracula and Alucard dodge by dashing shoulder first with a quick burst of speed.
- This is due to their vampiric speed.
- Laura dodges in a similar manner to Dracula, but utilizes her mist form.
- This makes Laura the only character who is invulnerable while mid-dodge.