The Dark Dracula skin is a DLC skin for Dracula in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
The Dark Dracula skin colors Dracula's hair white and dyes his clothing black - save for his gauntlets, which are deep maroon - but retaining the same design, unlike the Armored Dracula.
- Dark Dracula's color scheme is similar to Dracula's appearance from Symphony of the Night (Black with red accents, white hair). He also more greatly resembles Alucard.
- This parallel is increased when used in conjunction with Armored Dracula. He also resembles his form in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
- This pre-order was only available at Amazon.com, but is now available for download.
- The Dark Dracula skin is accessed through the Configuration menu, while Armored Dracula is found in Additional Content. Thus, it is possible to play the game with both skins enabled.
- If this skin is enabled along with Armored Dracula, and the game is exited and returned to, the player will have both skins enabled by activating Armored Dracula.