Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dark Dracula skin is a DLC skin for Dracula in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
The Dark Dracula skin colors Dracula's hair white and dyes his clothing black - save for his gauntlets, which are deep maroon - but retaining the same design, unlike the Armored Dracula.
- Dark Dracula's color scheme is similar to Dracula's appearance from Symphony of the Night (Black with red accents, white hair). He also more greatly resembles Alucard.
- This parallel is increased when used in conjunction with Armored Dracula. He also resembles his form in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
- This pre-order was only available at Amazon.com, but is now available for download.
- The Dark Dracula skin is accessed through the Configuration menu, while Armored Dracula is found in Additional Content. Thus, it is possible to play the game with both skins enabled.
- If this skin is enabled along with Armored Dracula, and the game is exited and returned to, the player will have both skins enabled by activating Armored Dracula.