|Japanese name||ダニエラ Daniera (Daniela)|
|Role|| Villager, Nice Old Lady|
Retired Vampire Hunter
|Date of birth||18th Century|
|Date of death||19th Century|
|Appearance(s)||1800s: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia|
|Abilities|| Telling stories of her past|
|Relatives||Belmont Clan (Blood relatives)|
Daniela is a villager in Order of Ecclesia. She is the only villager besides Nikolai & Jacob to treat Shanoa as if she would treat anybody else. She gives Shanoa missions to help her recollect her past. She mentions being a vampire hunter in her youth. After her quests are complete, she offer to take Shanoa on a picnic when she has completed her task of defeating Dracula ((she appears to be somewhat aware of Shanoa's quest, seeing as she was Vampire Hunter herself in her youth). She also says that she will prepare a lovely cake for Shanoa when she returns.
- Mission 2- Important Resting Place- Use the Sketchbook at the waterfall in Tristis Pass; Reward - Treasure Hat
- Mission 3- Tragic Memories- Use the Sketchbook at the church in Oblivion Ridge; Reward - Dowsing Hat
- It is possible that Shanoa did go on a picnic with Daniela after defeating Dracula (given that Shanoa had lost her only family). There are a few references that the two might be related, or, at the least, that Daniela thinks of Shanoa as a granddaughter.
- Given the reasons Albus gave for kidnapping and experimenting on the Villagers, her grandfather is presumably a Belmont.
- Game FAQs - Quest Guide by Darth Nemesis