The term Crystal can refer to one of the following:
- Magic Crystal — A crystal sphere that marks the end of a stage in most Castlevania titles and is often picked up after defeating a boss.
- White, Blue, and Red Crystals — Crystal balls Simon Belmont can acquire in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Each of these has their own unique properties.
- Crystal — An item appearing in all three Game Boy-related Castlevania titles that acts as a power-up for the whip.
- Flashing Crystal — Summons the stage boss upon pick up in Castlevania: The Adventure, Belmont's Revenge, and Legends.
- Purifying Crystal — Consumable item that cures vampirism in both Castlevania (N64) and Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness.
- Laser Crystal — An environmental enemy appearing in the Tower of Sorcery in Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness.
- Crystal — A sub-weapon introduced in the 2003 Sony PlayStation 2 game Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.