Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term Crystal can be referred to:
- A Magic Crystal signifies the end of a stage and is often picked up after defeating a boss.
- Simon Belmont can obtain a White Crystal, a Blue Crystal or a Red Crystal in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Each of these has their own unique properties.
- In the Game Boy related Castlevania titles, the Crystal acts as a power-up for the whip.
- The Flashing Crystal will summon the stage boss in Castlevania: The Adventure, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge and Castlevania Legends.
- Crystals are a form of currency as well as key items in both Castlevania (Nintendo 64) and Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness.
- Crystal, a sub-weapon introduced in the 2003 Sony PlayStation 2 game Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.