The term Crystal can be referred to :
- A Magic Crystal signifies the end of a stage and is often picked up after defeating a boss.
- Simon Belmont could obtain a White Crystal, Blue Crystal, or Red Crystal in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Each of these had their own unique properties.
- The Flashing Crystal will summon the stage boss in Castlevania: The Adventure, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, and Castlevania Legends.
- Crystal, a sub-weapon introduced in the 2003 Sony PlayStation 2 game Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
- Crystals were a form of currency as well as key items in both Castlevania 64 and Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.