Collectibles in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance are completely unrelated to the progression of the game. They can be displayed in a special room of the Castle Treasury (Castle A and B), set aside for viewing. If all collectibles are found and placed in the room, a special scene where Lydie holds Juste's arm will take place during the final cutscene of the game.
List of collectiblesEdit
- Ancient Urn: The most valuable objects are those whose value is difficult to guess. Found in Entrance B.
- Antique Table: Crafted out of a 1000 year old cedar tree. Found in Clock Tower A.
- Bookshelf: A very sturdy bookshelf. And it's earthquake-proof. Found in Skeleton Cave A.
- Candleholder: A silver candlestick for elegant evenings with friends. Found in The Wailing Way B.
- Candlestick: A gold candlestick for elegant evenings with friends. Found in Castle Top Floor A.
- Castle Drawing: Seems out of place in this castle. Found in Castle Top Floor A.
- Chair: A wooden chair of excellent workmanship. Found in Castle Treasury B.
- Chandelier: Said to have been used by royalty. It has an interesting history. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Closet: Ease your worries about having too many clothes, too little space. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Gold Trinket: The inscription reads: "Candlelight makes your girlfriend like you more." Found in Sky Walkway A.
- Hero Statue: A hero immortalized forever. Someday, that will be me... Found in Chapel of Dissonance B.
- King-size Bed: Manufactured by the only trusted and true name in beds, "FUTON". Found in Sky Walkway B.
- Lucky Cat: An statue that helps bring in money. Effectiveness unknown. Found in Clock Tower A.
- Old Radio: Radio prototype received directly from the great inventor himself. Found in Sky Walkway B.
- Phonograph: A machine that emits sound. Analog is great, isn't it... Found in Skeleton Cave A.
- Pretty Vase: A pretty vase brimming with artificial flowers. Found in Entrance B.
- Raccoon Figure: A superb piece of art by an obviously skilled raccoon figurine craftsman. Found in Clock Tower B.
- Rocking Chair: This relaxing chair offers up gentle creaks as it rocks. Found in Sky Walkway B.
- Sage Statue: Statue of a smug-looking old man. Found in Luminous Cavern B.
- Side Table: Side tables add a nice accent to any room. Found in Skeleton Cave B.
- Silk Curtain: Made of the finest silk and milky to the touch. Found in Room of Illusion B.
- Silver Dishes: This pure silver dinner set radiates elegance. Found in Luminous Cavern B.
- Silver Trinket: The inscription reads: "Candlelight makes any cooking look edible." Found in Sky Walkway A.
- Smiling Statue: Statue of a goddess. Goddesses are so beautiful, aren't they? Found in The Wailing Way B.
- Strange Mirror: Take a peek at it and you feel as if someone were there... Found in Luminous Cavern B.
- Stuffed Stag: Symbol of the rich. I feel as I'm being watched. Found in Skeleton Cave B.
- Tall Clock: Bought the morning your granddad was born. Still keeps perfect time. Found in Clock Tower B.
- Teacup: With a sip of tea from this cup, you can join our clan. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Teapot: Has the power to make teas taste better than they really are. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Wine Glass: A beautiful wine glass for elegant evenings with friends. Found in Castle Top Floor B.
- Wizard's Urn: Staring at this urn tends to induce sneezing. Found in Skeleton Cave B.
- The Wizard's Urn's description states that staring at this urn tends to induce sneezing. This may be a reference to an anime series made by Tatsunoko Production, called The Genie Family. Coincidentally, this urn also looks similar to the one in the series.