Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Collectibles in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance are completely unrelated to the progression of the game. They can be displayed in a special room of the Castle Treasury (Castle A and B), set aside for viewing. If all collectibles are found and placed in the room, a special scene where Lydie holds Juste's arm will take place during the final cutscene of the game.
List of collectiblesEdit
- Ancient Urn: The most valuable objects are those whose value is difficult to guess. Found in Entrance B.
- Antique Table: Crafted out of a 1000 year old cedar tree. Found in Clock Tower A.
- Bookshelf: A very sturdy bookshelf. And it's earthquake-proof. Found in Skeleton Cave A.
- Candleholder: A silver candlestick for elegant evenings with friends. Found in The Wailing Way B.
- Candlestick: A gold candlestick for elegant evenings with friends. Found in Castle Top Floor A.
- Castle Drawing: Seems out of place in this castle. Found in Castle Top Floor A.
- Chair: A wooden chair of excellent workmanship. Found in Castle Treasury B.
- Chandelier: Said to have been used by royalty. It has an interesting history. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Closet: Ease your worries about having too many clothes, too little space. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Gold Trinket: The inscription reads: "Candlelight makes your girlfriend like you more." Found in Sky Walkway A.
- Hero Statue: A hero immortalized forever. Someday, that will be me... Found in Chapel of Dissonance B.
- King-size Bed: Manufactured by the only trusted and true name in beds, "FUTON". Found in Sky Walkway B.
- Lucky Cat: An statue that helps bring in money. Effectiveness unknown. Found in Clock Tower A.
- Old Radio: Radio prototype received directly from the great inventor himself. Found in Sky Walkway B.
- Phonograph: A machine that emits sound. Analog is great, isn't it... Found in Skeleton Cave A.
- Pretty Vase: A pretty vase brimming with artificial flowers. Found in Entrance B.
- Raccoon Figure: A superb piece of art by an obviously skilled raccoon figurine craftsman. Found in Clock Tower B.
- Rocking Chair: This relaxing chair offers up gentle creaks as it rocks. Found in Sky Walkway B.
- Sage Statue: Statue of a smug-looking old man. Found in Luminous Cavern B.
- Side Table: Side tables add a nice accent to any room. Found in Skeleton Cave B.
- Silk Curtain: Made of the finest silk and milky to the touch. Found in Room of Illusion B.
- Silver Dishes: This pure silver dinner set radiates elegance. Found in Luminous Cavern B.
- Silver Trinket: The inscription reads: "Candlelight makes any cooking look edible." Found in Sky Walkway A.
- Smiling Statue: Statue of a goddess. Goddesses are so beautiful, aren't they? Found in The Wailing Way B.
- Strange Mirror: Take a peek at it and you feel as if someone were there... Found in Luminous Cavern B.
- Stuffed Stag: Symbol of the rich. I feel as I'm being watched. Found in Skeleton Cave B.
- Tall Clock: Bought the morning your granddad was born. Still keeps perfect time. Found in Clock Tower B.
- Teacup: With a sip of tea from this cup, you can join our clan. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Teapot: Has the power to make teas taste better than they really are. Found in Castle Treasury A.
- Wine Glass: A beautiful wine glass for elegant evenings with friends. Found in Castle Top Floor B.
- Wizard's Urn: Staring at this urn tends to induce sneezing. Found in Skeleton Cave B.
- The Wizard's Urn's description states that staring at this urn tends to induce sneezing. This may be a reference to an anime series made by Tatsunoko Production, called The Genie Family. Coincidentally, this urn also looks similar to the one in the series.