Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Soma entered Chaos's room, it chose him to become the next Dark Lord because of his inheritance of Dracula's soul. It stole all of Soma's souls (save for Ability Souls) and fought him in the form of a sphere with three statues on it, each which unleashed a different attack. The red statue would hold all of Soma's Bullet Souls and shoot out three crystals. The blue statue would hold all of Soma's Guardian Souls and transform into a rushing gargoyle. The yellow statue would hold all of Soma's Enchanted Souls and summon a targeting reticle to lock-on to Soma and steal his MP. Destroying the statues would release the captured souls back to him.
When Soma beat it, it transformed into its true form, a black orb in the middle of the room, which featured black prominences in such a fashion that it resembled a dark sun. Its only weak spot was this very core. The core's attacks consist of summoning needles and homing projectiles. A serpent comprised of bones, similar to Death's second form in Harmony of Dissonance, incessantly slithers around the room, dealing massive damage if Soma comes into contact with it (the serpent is also immune to any form of attack or damage). Moreover, four eye-resembling objects are situated on each corner, which occasionally release small black orbs, although these balls can be deflected by attacking them (defeating the four eyes will cause them to burn away and will decrease the defensive stat of the main core). Despite all of Chaos's defenses, Soma eventually felled the eldritch personification of darkness.
Chaos is one of the three enemies in the game that does not drop any souls, along with Julius and Graham.
- Each part of Chaos (three colored orbs, eyes, and the black sun) has 3,000 HP.
- Chaos's core defense is reduced for every destroyed eye.
- In Dracula X Chronicles, during the final battle, when Dracula enters his third form, a large eye in a black void can be seen through a large, cracked hole in the background. It is possible that the eye belongs to Chaos, signifying Dracula's usage of his full power. This is pure speculation, however.
- According to the novel Akumajo Dracula: Kabuchi no Tsuisoukyoku, Olrox is looking to control both Chaos and humanity.
- Chaos originally had an enemy list entry which showed a picture not used in the game. However, the creators took the entry out of the game, making it unable to get the entry without hacking.
- ↑ "Kabuchi no Tsuisoukyoku" fan translation: -"The castle is the symbol of the chaos within humans and as long as people exist, it will not be completely sealed." -“As I’ve said, I would equally gain control over the human world and the source of Dracula’s power, chaos. I do not intend to obey someone else’s mind aside from my own. That includes you who were born out of chaos.” -“If I could control the even heart that is the root of humans……Would the chaos that is born from them no longer exist? I have no interest in tranquility but it could be fun to challenge that.”
- ↑ Fan translation by Shiroi Koumori: "The magic I received from the castle will not be used to bind humans to chaos and other similar things. I would like to equally gain control over both humans and chaos."
|Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow|
|Soma Cruz - Mina Hakuba - J./Julius Belmont - Yoko Belnades - Genya Arikado (Alucard) - Hammer|
|Creaking Skull - Manticore - Great Armor - Big Golem - Headhunter - Death - Legion - Balore - Chaos|
|Castle Corridor - Chapel - Study - Dance Hall - Inner Quarters - Floating Garden - Clock Tower|
Underground Reservoir - Underground Cemetery - The Arena - Top Floor - Forbidden Area - Chaotic Realm
|Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow & Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Original Soundtrack|
|Futabasha Official Guide - NTT Pub Official Guide|
|Bestiary - Inventory - In-Game Formula - Julius Mode - Voice Translations|