Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Caves are the non-refined underground environments within the Castlevania series. Although most often, they are found as one of, if not the, lowest area of the castle, they have also appeared outside of the castle as completely separate regions.
Caves in the Castlevania series are commonly dark and neglected, and sometimes can be found littered with the remains of those who set forth in them before. It's also common for caves to feature watery regions as well, doubling as a submerged area. Caves are usually accompanied with dark and slow music and undead enemies.
- Castlevania (NES) - Catacombs
- Vampire Killer (MSX2) - Catacombs
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES) - Dabi's Path, Lower Road
- Haunted Castle (Arcade) - Cave
- Castlevania: The Adventure (GB) - Caverns
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES) - Murky Marsh of Morbid Morons, Catacombs, Castle Basement, Morbid Mountains
- Super Castlevania IV (SNES) - The Ancient Ruins
- Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge (GB) - Rock Castle
- Akumajō Dracula (Sharp X68000) - Underground Aqueduct, Courtyard
- Castlevania: Dracula X (SNES) - Dungeon, Caves
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSX) - Underground Caverns, Abandoned Pit to the Catacomb, Catacombs, Reverse Caverns, Cave, Floating Catacombs, Underground Garden (Saturn), Reverse Garden (Saturn)
- Castlevania Legends (GB) - Cathedral
- Castlevania (N64) / Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64) - Tunnel
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA) - Catacomb
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA) - Skeleton Cave, Luminous Cavern
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA) - Underground Reservoir, Forbidden Area
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2) - Dark Palace of Waterfalls
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Nintendo DS) - Subterranean Hell, Mine of Judgment
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2) - Abandoned Castle, Forest of Jigramunt
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Nintendo DS) - Forest of Doom, Nest of Evil
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows (Mobile Phone) - The Cavern
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Nintendo DS) - Kalidus Channel, Tymeo Mountains, Skeleton Cave, Somnus Reef, Tristis Pass, Large Cavern
- Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth (WiiWare) - Caverns
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (Nintendo 3DS) - Forgotten Caves