Castlevania Judgment Original Soundtrack is the soundtrack from Castlevania Judgment, composed by Yasushi Asada, Michiru Yamane, Kinuyo Yamashita and Kenichi Matsubara. Every song has been arranged by Yasushi Asada. This soundtrack is published by Konami Digital Entertainment. It was released on March 11th, 2009.
- Darkness of Fear
- Title Screen
- Character Select
- Vampire Killer
- Bloody Tears
- Mad Forest
- The Tower of Dolls
- The Wolf Revealed
- Dracula's Castle
- Iron Blue Intention
- Evil's Symphonic Poem
- Dance of Illusions
- An Empty Tome
- Darkness of Fear (Arranged)
- Elemental Tactician
- Game Over
- Crucial Moment
- Tracks 1-3, 17-20, 25, 26: Composed for Castlevania Judgment.
- Tracks 4-16, 21-24: Arranged tracks from the Castlevania series.
- Dracula's theme, "Dance of Illusions" sounds different on the game. It has a "chorus" style effect on the main notes.
- There are many tracks that do not feature in the Official Soundtrack, but were found in the game's data: "Arduous Journey" that is an arrange of the same theme from Castlevania: Bloodlines, a more rock oriented version of "Beginning", an alternate "Game Over" theme that resembles the one from Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and the respective themes from the story intros for heroes and villains.
|Warriors of the Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of the Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Ultimate Judge Guidebook|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline - True Story Mode|